CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who vote Labour

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

... and shag our way to a new master race upon which to build the new world after the fallout clears.

How were you going to manage that when your party is just you, Ant, and Dec? That's some fucked up genetic engineering right there.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How were you going to manage that when your party is just you, Ant, and Dec? That's some fucked up genetic engineering right there.

That's how Punkape was made.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I voted Workers Revelutionary Party. It'll be pleasing to see that I'm one of 8 who did. Makes me feel a little bit special. 

I'll get me black beret

As long as you viciously mugged it from Withers I have no problem with that.

Did he cry? I bet he cried.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Seems the worst enemy to effective politics in this country is politicians themselves. You cunts should have voted RIP (Roadkill Independence Party) and they'd all be writhing in nuclear fire right now along with the rest of the world as we smoke legalized cannabis in fallout shelters specifically restricted to loyal voters and shag our way to a new master race upon which to build the new world after the fallout clears.

Can you even create a race by mixing spunk and shit?

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can you even create a race by mixing spunk and shit?

Of course you can .. Punker's is the proof.

What a  mess you are making of things over there. Here I am relaxing with a nice expresso outside my local tabac, laughing my head off. I am sure that Snatch and Gong are doing likewise.  What's for you now, Boris as P.M,  remaining in the EU in all but name, celebrating Fat Abbot's miraculous return to good health?.   Vivre....

19 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a fiasco this all is Punkers, but then this is to be expected when, as a whole, people turn their back on God.

Indeed......

If this was a Catholic country, where everyone went to Church on Sunday, then society it wouldn't be riddled with the corruption of secularism.

Anyone who disagrees with this is a poisonous arsehole.

Guest Hector
On 07/06/2017 at 2:12 AM, Monumental cunt said:

All the cunts who vote Labour.....will be handing wee Jimmy Cranky the PM,s job by proxy.   It will  possibly be a hung parliament so Corbyn and cranky will get together their seats and form a government, with her wearing the trousers !!!   Not only will she get independence she will fuck us over for all the money she can screw out of England then fuck us down the river in ther brexit negotiations..... what a fucking utter dissaster awaits us on Friday morning.   Tim Fallon and his utter wank pot ideas can go fuck himslef if he think Cranky will listen to a fucking word that cunt says, she will also use his two seats for power.  We think tosser Boris is bad.....wait until Diane fucking Abbot gets her fat useless black ass into power as Home Secretary......she is a complete fucking idiot.  90% of his own party hate the cunt.....do not vote for him.  Vote independent if you have to....don't vote Labour.

Where do you keep your crystal ball?  May I borrow the fucker for Saturday's lottery?

Guest Mingeeta
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Indeed......

If this was a Catholic country, where everyone went to Church on Sunday, then society it wouldn't be riddled with the corruption of secularism.

Bollocks, you mean to tell us that there is no corruption in the Catholic Community? Throughout the world there are young boys who will tell you otherwise. And if you don't believe that, then you are the poisonous arsehole.

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Indeed......

I went to church and as a result of the clergy fiddling ended up with exactly that...a poisonous arsehole 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a fiasco this all is Punkers, but then this is to be expected when, as a whole, people turn their back on God.

You pair of complete and utter wankers. Good try Fuck off.

Just now, Rick_B said:

As I said, never underestimate Jeremy Corbyn.

:D

Get off his cock, Rick. That's Dianne's territory.

Only reason the mong has achieved anything is because the other mong decided to shoot herself in the foot in true Tory fashion. The only thing that has changed is that this country looks even more of a mess on the political scale and there's a bunch of smug wankers like you strutting around under the illusion that they've actually changed anything in the long run.

• Like 5

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Get off his cock, Rick. That's Dianne's territory.

Only reason the mong has achieved anything is because the other mong decided to shoot herself in the foot in true Tory fashion. The only thing that has changed is that this country looks even more of a mess on the political scale and there's a bunch of smug wankers like you strutting around under the illusion that they've actually changed anything in the long run.

That's the spirit, and more than worthy for an invite on Question Time.