CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who vote Labour

Guest N/A

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a  mess you are making of things over there. Here I am relaxing with a nice expresso outside my local tabac, laughing my head off. I am sure that Snatch and Gong are doing likewise.  What's for you now, Boris as P.M,  remaining in the EU in all but name, celebrating Fat Abbot's miraculous return to good health?.   Vivre....

It's a circus scrote, i'm just waiting for the politics to actually start..now that should be a fucking good laugh a minute.

The Maybot must be awaiting the tweet from Supreme Leader Adored by All Emperor of Muurrica Trump "My congratulationisms to my good friend Tabatha on your show stealing performance ; you sure biggly wowed the judges in The Grate British Vote Off ; just goes to show that a little bit of covfefe goes a long way; didn't we just whoop all those commies , Looking so forwardly to my state visit and meeting the Sheriff of Nottingham."

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

I'm surprised there wasn't accusations of Russin hacking. Or is that not the trend anymore since the French Security Boss said it all was bullshit and America still can't provide any proof?

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

The Maybot must be awaiting the tweet from Supreme Leader Adored by All Emperor of Muurrica Trump "My congratulationisms to my good friend Tabatha on your show stealing performance ; you sure biggly wowed the judges in The Grate British Vote Off ; just goes to show that a little bit of covfefe goes a long way; didn't we just whoop all those commies , Looking so forwardly to my state visit and meeting the Sheriff of Nottingham."

Tabatha.

:lol:

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a  mess you are making of things over there. Here I am relaxing with a nice expresso outside my local tabac, laughing my head off. I am sure that Snatch and Gong are doing likewise.  What's for you now, Boris as P.M,  remaining in the EU in all but name, celebrating Fat Abbot's miraculous return to good health?.   Vivre....

I may join you soon....,

Calais then south a bit ?

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Any chance of a scrap with the locals at Agincourt or Crecy on the way down ?

I'll get my longbow...

You won't get past the jungle you fucking poof-all those African cocks to suck, make it a busman's holiday to pay for your next anal tightening opp.

• Like 1