CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The last day of campaining.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I trust that you will all be out there today twisting the arms of your electorate and getting yourselves ready for tonight's final push.

push+off+cliff.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
adjustments

Guest Manky

Fuck 'em. Be glad when its over. Only one chance for the future and if it goes wrong we are fucked. Some famous wag once said, It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.

We deserve better than all the shit on offer. Useless cunts. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Funnily enough, nobodies been round here. Harriet Harman don't need to do shit to keep her seat and everyone else probably can't be asked. 

Are you canvassing?  I don't s'pose many on here will vote at all. They can hardly mark an "X" or grasp a pencil, let alone grasping Politics. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. It's the way I walk 

You ditched the tent then? Good for you. It'd seen better days as I recall.

1 minute ago, Admin said:

I have received campaign propaganda from the 3 main shit heads. It is a nailed on tory seat. The liberal prospective candidate is Uncle fucking Albert.

uncle albert.png

The fact that he's out buying fruit whilst everyone else is campaigning is all you need to know...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The fact that he's out buying fruit whilst everyone else is campaigning is all you need to know...

Are You, running for (or from) Your local domain, RK?

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

Anything other than a vote for the Monster Raving Loony party is a fucking pile of shit. Nectar points on taxes, and a promise that yellow lines will be painted to show where you can park.

Where do I sign? 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nope. I want to be living at no.10 or nothing. No nukes in North Tyneside, so I'll only be able to fulfil my manifesto if I'm in complete power.

Take No.10 by force!  It's a piece of piss, as ISIS is probably already banking on it.

Simply Waltz in disguised as a Postman. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Take No.10 it by force! It's a piece of piss, as ISIS is probably already banking on it. Simply Waltz in disguised as a Postman. 

But then I'll be blown up by ISIS. One Geordie postman with a broken Brown Ale bottle is a force to be reckoned with indeed, but still no match against jihadis with AK's. Even with Larry the Cat backing me up we'd probably only get a dozen before one of the bastards takes us out and Larry is a Southerner, so he might side with the enemy if he finds my Northern charm obnoxious...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fends and I have a plan. He clawhammers the more noteworthy cunts to death and then brings me the bodies for disposal. I have prepared a 30'x12'x8' mass grave into which the pulverized tree chippered remains shall be deposited, burned and the dirt put back over. Were hoping punkers might turn up. 

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I thought there was a G in campaigning. The same as the G in Gormless

... There's also a "Cunt" in Withers, so what's your point? 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fends and I have a plan. He clawhammers the more noteworthy cunts to death and then brings me the bodies for disposal. I have prepared a 30'x12'x8' mass grave into which the pulverized tree chippered remains shall be deposited, burned and the dirt put back over. Were hoping punkers might turn up. 

... Punkers, relishes in dirt being over his back, and so count him in for sure. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

... Punkers, relishes in dirt being over his back, and so count him in for sure. 

With his exceptionally thick skull, the tree chipper has titanium diamond tipped rotor blades. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

With his exceptionally thick skull, the tree chipper has titanium diamond tipped rotor blades. 

You'll need more than that, to hack-through the layers of encrusted vintage shit. 

51 minutes ago, nocti said:

Anything other than a vote for the Monster Raving Loony party is a fucking pile of shit. Nectar points on taxes, and a promise that yellow lines will be painted to show where you can park.

Scrappage and cash back scheme for blank C90 cassettes ..  way to go [as they say in muuurrica]

• Like 1