CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The last day of campaining.

Guest 'eavensabove

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Could you not announce a hung parliament and then form a coalition with The Rat?

What part of absolute power don't you understand? Ratty will only want to nuke the Jew countries whereas I want to nuke everything and start again from the ground up. It really is the only logical way. A RoadRat government simply wouldn't deliver.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What part of absolute power don't you understand? Ratty will only want to nuke the Jew countries whereas I want to nuke everything and start again from the ground up. It really is the only logical way. A RoadRat government simply wouldn't deliver.

You're only alternative is to go all-out for a vote of no confidence. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I never realised she had such big tits. If only she'd got em out on the campaign trail we might not be faced with such a fucked-up election result.

There would have been a landslide of hung parliamentarians. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Fucking May. Back in by the skin of her teeth just like Cameroon was. Oh well, another five years of cutbacks won't do us any harm. The sooner Rat or RK run, the better for us all. I urge you to support them both Comrades, for the sakes of the pitiful few and not just for the many. 

Guest Mingeeta
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn't be seen dead 20 miles from the place.

Fuck off.

How about a lift to the town centre then and hope someone kills you there, it's alot closer than 20 miles.

25 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

How about a lift to the town centre then and hope someone kills you there, it's alot closer than 20 miles.

All wrong minge, punkers avoids the centre of towns as there's no action for his type. You're more likely to find him wanking off truckies in a layby, getting his turds stuffed into his lower bowels by some thugs in a grotty corner of an empty trading estate or of course frequenting the docks to check out the container units for new, and desperately depraved arrivals. The fucking poof

Guest Piston
10 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I never realised she had such big tits. If only she'd got em out on the campaign trail we might not be faced with such a fucked-up election result.

Ah, so all the Tory knockers are coming out now.

Completely tits-up might have been even firmer and more stable....

Taxi...(RIP Mike D)

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Ratcum (peace be upon him) and his prophet Jellytot, will show you the path to righteousness Ape.

LMAO!

You are the Madfukah of Cunt. My like is not worthy.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I've heard of that. .it's something some people do for like five days..in a row 

Panzerknacker 

Try not to mock the afflicted. He's got more than enough on his hands, and not enough hands on his watch.

On 08/06/2017 at 5:55 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Unfortunately..... I fear Scotland will beat England on both occasions.   Football result will obviously go horribly wrong and we will get done by a Sndgrass free kick in the 23 rd minute followed by some stout defending for the rest of the game by Scotland.   In the election we will get fucked over by a load of labour voting student activist cunts who will inadvertently provide a hung parliament that means Jimmy Cranky will actually become PM of England as well as Scotland.   What the fuck happens then is anyone's guess..... but it will involve us English being Fucked Over on brexit and Scottish independence by the little fucking cunt.

So if you don't vote Tory.....you get what you deserve.  Odds on bet 365.  Evens money !!!   Bet in play you slags. 

Scotland 2-0 England