CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The last day of campaining.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Might as well be.

New job for you mate...you train to be an astronaut go into space as a research subject to study the effects of zero gravity while buggering a fit lady astro type. 

Get to the paperwork, scruffo!!

27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

New job for you mate...you train to be an astronaut go into space as a research subject to study the effects of zero gravity while buggering a fit lady astro type. 

Get to the paperwork, scruffo!!

I imagine that shagging in zero gravity would be quite messy and somewhat dangerous. One over zealous thrust and - whoops! - you've just bumped into the emergency decoupling mechanism. You wouldn't even have time to finish.

Plus most female astronauts are ugly as fuck. They don't get into space on their looks.

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I imagine that shagging in zero gravity would be quite messy and somewhat dangerous. One over zealous thrust and - whoops! - you've just bumped into the emergency decoupling mechanism. You wouldn't even have time to finish.

Plus most female astronauts are ugly as fuck. They don't get into space on their looks.

I tried this by throwing a 'push me pull you' off a cliff Mr. Kill. It was certainly fucked when it reached the bottom but then again, so was Norman Scott

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet that when he speaks, he sounds just like 'Marvin the paranoid android' from The Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy.

Or Neil from The Young Ones. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

No chance of anything like that, all hope faded long ago. What a cunt 2017 has been since March.

Get yourself one of those "positivity" tapes and play it to yourself for a few days and then go and give her your best effort.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Get yourself one of those "positivity" tapes and play it to yourself for a few days and then go and give her your best effort.

I've just the thing for him...

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

You really think that will work? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Do you remember Scruffo's last shag???  I doubt he'd be too picky right now!  

On 12/06/2017 at 8:21 PM, 'eavensabove said:

I've just the thing for him...

2017 was actually the best I've ever started a year as they all start shit for me, this is the worst I've had it since 2012 & 2013 but at least those two times I turned it round but unlikely to happen this time.

On 10/06/2017 at 5:22 PM, Ollyboro said:

Comedy's all about timing, Apple.

By the way, how's your work and love life going? 

Oh, and by the fucking way again, The Jock She I'm manacled to has insisted we watch the fucking football.......just as we're battering the kangaroo rapists on another channel. I wouldn't mind but she's been on the phone to her Mam since kick off.

Ones none existent and the other one isn't far behind. We let all that hard work go in the cricket and threw it all away in one bad innings. It hasn't been a good week for English sport with the cricket and dropping points in Scotland and unable to get at least a draw against a French side a man down for practically the whole of the second half. Wrong manager.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Ones none existent and the other one isn't far behind. We let all that hard work go in the cricket and threw it all away in one bad innings. It hasn't been a good week for English sport with the cricket and dropping points in Scotland and unable to get at least a draw against a French side a man down for practically the whole of the second half. Wrong manager.

oh.

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

We threw cricket away as our second national sport when we allowed it to go behind Sky's paywall. For many people now it's irrelevant.

On 12/06/2017 at 3:43 PM, Roadkill said:

Jane Fonda did, in Barbarella. In fact, it coloured my whole life. Now I can only shag women in space suits.

On 12/06/2017 at 8:14 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

Or get one of those 'positivity' wires attached to a suitable electrical outlet, hold a suitably connected 'negativity' wire in the other hand, and everyone will be happy.