CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just now, King_Cunt said:

Alas I'm not a Geordie, just a regular orphan (I still have no idea who dispensed me from inbetween their beef curtains)...just reside here, on a temporary contract...I did live in Sunderland before, and, escaped the place unscathed...can Roadkill explain this 'why-aye' thing, its like someone's asking me a question then answering it...for example when I tell my assistant/cunt we're finishing early - 'why-aye'...we'll take an early break - 'why-aye', the boss is a cunt - 'why-aye'..I don't get it, and why do all those mackem women dye their hair black, wear hoop earrings and go with the orange look? It's not grim up north, its just strange..

"Wey aye" is a way of strongly agreeing with someone or something said. It's just "Aye" but more excessive.

Guest King_Cunt
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

The walls have been obliterated since last night, signs & posters and some quite remarkable/unbelievable family photo's etc. have all been stripped away by the powers that be. The Mods editing floor must look like a paper mâché artists worse fucking nightmare. Their shithouse probably stinks too, of rancid Welsh.  

So did that Welsh_Cunt, cunt, get shit canned?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And you've just been Roopsed again, you're trying to get a look at her dungeon aren't you? You little scamp.

Somebody has to take the wrap. Even if it was You lot that put me up to it. 

How are your scribing skills? I've been issued with 100 lines which have to be in by first thing Monday. I've done one of 'em (please see above) but to be honest I can't be arsed with doing the rest. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King_Cunt said:

So did that Welsh_Cunt, cunt, get shit canned?

Fucked if I know. Call me a N and find out. Actually please don't. It's hell in there, listening to Frank.  

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Somebody has to take the wrap. Even if it was You lot that put me up to it. 

How are your scribing skills? I've been issued with 100 lines which have to be in by first thing Monday. I've done one of 'em (please see above) but to be honest I can't be arsed with doing the rest. 

100 lines should be a doddle for you, roll up that tenner and get snorting, I assume Roops provided the Bolivian marching powder?

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

100 lines should be a doddle for you, roll up that tenner and get snorting, I assume Roops provided the Bolivian marching powder?

Tenner? Excuse me! Directors Bonds, if you please. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What those thick nylon cable ties I use to restrain executives while I'm robbing their office safe?

out of likes, have a point .

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

As it happens, I am totally Job Satisfied today in particular. Sat in me yard under the shade of me Mulberry Bush, festooned with her gusset stained smalls to keep the flies off me Pork Pie, PIMS & Crème de Menthe on the rocks with a White Lightning chaser and I feel like a free spirit, and all whilst the sales come a rollin' in.

Death could be worse.  

Classy, you're a true man of breeding 'eav. Inbreeding of course.

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've already watched this documentary and I think this woman is a fucking hero making the miles I do on my bike back and forward to work each day a breeze. She possesses more guts than a keyboard warrior like you could ever dream of. Go and chop your arms and legs off and give it a go, or better still I'll come round with my STIHL and do it for you

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Actually don't, you couldn't wank off punkape

2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

My job is on the brink of ending, could be as early as next week.

Have you thought about applying to the Samaritans to work on their switchboard? If you can't convince your callers that their life is worth hanging onto, just tell them about yours and I'm sure they'll cheer up a bit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've already watched this documentary and I think this woman is a fucking hero making the miles I do on my bike back and forward to work each day a breeze. She possesses more guts than a keyboard warrior like you could ever dream of. Go and chop your arms and legs off and give it a go, or better still I'll come round with my STIHL and do it for you

She's impressive, but I find her bench press somewhat lacking... 

On 10/06/2017 at 6:06 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

In the old days, people in the medical profession could tell patients exactly what they wanted, because it was the truth "you're too fat; lose weight. Stop whining you don't have TB you just have a cold, fuck off". Patients listened and obeyed. Now the fuckers argue because they've read it on Google and we must be mistaken. Don't call them fat because it could hurt their feelings. The majority of those who make appointments and clog up the primary care system, don't need to be seen. That fucks me off about my job. 

You should do your job and not moan about it on Cuntscorner. Most nurses are slags especially after a few drinks and a deep-fried takeaway.

lol.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should do your job and not moan about it on Cuntscorner. Most nurses are slags especially after a few drinks and a deep-fried takeaway.

lol.

And you should get a job rather than skulking around outside the job centre or hiding in your grubby bedsit

Guest Lady Penelope
On 17/06/2017 at 7:15 PM, Roadkill said:

"Wey aye" is a way of strongly agreeing with someone or something said. It's just "Aye" but more excessive.

In North Wales as the train approaches Bangor cunts will come up to you and say "Bangor Aye?".

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I'm sure the nurse will bear that in mind when she has to clean the shit off of your arse and put a fresh nappy on you, when you lose control of your bowels.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

3. Puke, Goose Turd, Dead Spaniard and Dying Monkey were all Elizabethan fabric colours

In the 16th century, Puke was dirty brown, Goose Turd was yellowish green and Dead Spaniard was pale greyish tan. Alas there are no surviving records, so we can only guess at the colour of Dying Monkey.