CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure the nurse will bear that in mind when she has to clean the shit off of your arse and put a fresh nappy on you, when you lose control of your bowels.

Well if I do it will be on private ward in a private hospital because of my private medical insurance. All my medical arrangements are private including fucking the nurse if I want to.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Mingeeta
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well if I do it will be on private ward in a private hospital because of my private medical insurance. All my medical arrangements are private including fucking the nurse if I want to.

Fuck off.

A male nurse obviously.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Utter shit. With any luck you'll die alone in drawn out, excruciating pain. Very soon. 

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

When ensconced in your private ward, in a private hospital, paid for by private medical insurance, does most of your treatment pertain to your private parts?

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You obviously have an issue with private medicine. Nurses are overpaid nappy changers who don't clean the wards properly and catch venereal diseases every  weekend. 

Fuck off.

Keep talking Punkers, one day you might say something intelligent.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You obviously have an issue with private medicine. Nurses are overpaid nappy changers who don't clean the wards properly and catch venereal diseases every  weekend. 

Fuck off.

You think SRN stands for, Sucking Random Nigerians.    lol lol

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you had been on a hospital ward there would be a necessity to fumigate it and cleanse with fire you pox-ridden fuckwit.

Prick. So obviously you were born in the middle of the road then were you?  Then again probably, that's where most accidents take place isn't it.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you had been on a hospital ward there would be a necessity to fumigate it and cleanse with fire you pox-ridden fuckwit.

I've just penned a little ditty about the time Punk senior painted his brains on mummy's pantry wall. Would you like to hear it?

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You could kill yourself and become more popular......

If anyone wanted to kill themselves all they have to do is climb your ego and jump to your I.Q. It's a hell of a drop.

14 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

If anyone wanted to kill themselves all they have to do is climb your ego and jump to your I.Q. It's a hell of a drop.

My ego and my standards create confusion for simpletons like you.

You live on the margins scuttling about like a lame poodle with distemper....

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

My ego and my standards create confusion for simpletons like you.

You live on the margins scuttling about like lame poodle with distemper....

There should be an 'a' between lame and poodle. So guess who the real simpleton is? Fucking knobhead.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well if I do it will be on private ward in a private hospital because of my private medical insurance. All my medical arrangements are private

Probably not, but if you are planning to go to one of those "Leafy Trees" type private hospitals for an operation I suggest you ask them about their procedures in the case of an unexpected emergency occurring first. Many of them are surprisingly ill-equipped to deal with anything unexpected and I've heard of cases where they just dial 999 and wait for an NHS ambulance to turn up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Probably not, but if you are planning to go to one of those "Leafy Trees" type private hospitals for an operation I suggest you ask them about their procedures in the case of an unexpected emergency occurring first. Many of them are surprisingly ill-equipped to deal with anything unexpected and I've heard of cases where they just dial 999 and wait for an NHS ambulance to turn up.

Spot on. Most of thee shambolic hospitals rely on doing NHS work to keep afloat. In my area, if you need an operation, you are given a choice of the local NHS acute hospital and a private hospital. Silly cunts opt to go to the private hospital because they think they are getting something special, with little or no concept of the risk they are putting themselves at.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Nowadays my ex works privately, though she did a stint at Brighton General Hospital some years ago, in which she worked in A&E. Her most distinct memory was some 'bear' who was admitted at 5am with a glass beer bottle lodged up his rectum. 

For this reason, despite your private medical insurance, surely the NHS still provides an essential service for your needs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Spot on. Most of thee shambolic hospitals rely on doing NHS work to keep afloat. In my area, if you need an operation, you are given a choice of the local NHS acute hospital and a private hospital. Silly cunts opt to go to the private hospital because they think they are getting something special, with little or no concept of the risk they are putting themselves at.

I've been more than impressed with the NHS when it comes to ongoing treatment, we've had consistent, error free professional treatment for 5 years now. Where the weakness appears to lie is in areas like A&E, where we've had to go for out of hours problems on a couple of occasions. The last time at 2 am on a Saturday morning, I was asked by an agency nurse whether a saline flush was required after antibiotics had been administered via PICC line! Ok, I know all this stuff, but I'm not formally qualified, I got the impression that A&E departments are short of regular, signed off staff and rely on a lot of unfamiliar agency bods at busy times.

• Like 1