CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nowadays my ex works privately, though she did a stint at Brighton General Hospital some years ago, in which she worked in A&E. Her most distinct memory was some 'bear' who was admitted at 5am with a glass beer bottle lodged up his rectum. 

For this reason, despite your private medical insurance, surely the NHS still provides an essential service for your needs.

Fuck, that was a long time ago, there hasn't been an a and e there for many decades and you had the misfortune to live in Brighton as well? You have my sympathies, from someone who lives to the west of Brighton.

Guest Manky
19 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

from someone who lives to the west of Brighton.

Is there really a pub in Portsmouth that has been badly damaged by ships on 2 occasions and now needs insurance against ship collisions?

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is there really a pub in Portsmouth that has been badly damaged by ships on 2 occasions and now needs insurance against ship collisions?

I am not that far West of Brighton. Worthing is too far West.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Probably not, but if you are planning to go to one of those "Leafy Trees" type private hospitals for an operation I suggest you ask them about their procedures in the case of an unexpected emergency occurring first. Many of them are surprisingly ill-equipped to deal with anything unexpected and I've heard of cases where they just dial 999 and wait for an NHS ambulance to turn up.

What I pay for with my private health insurance is to jump the queue....... .because I can afford to.......

If anything serious crops up I get seen straight away and the same for not so serious concerns. Cunts who have to wait 6 months for a prolapsed arse or droopy dick can fuck off. I pay.....I get seen first.

The highly competent but greedy consultants are more than happy with these arrangements.

Fuck off.

On 10/06/2017 at 6:42 PM, Ape said:

Oh sorry, I expect the fact that most of your posts lately have referred to me and/or my hobby lead me to assume you were at it again.

Fuck off.

What on earth is going on Ape? Who makes models and why does Jazz keep mentioning chips?

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What I pay for with my private health insurance is to jump the queue....... .because I can afford to.......

If anything serious crops up I get seen straight away and the same for not so serious concerns. Cunts who have to wait 6 months for a prolapsed arse or droopy dick can fuck off. I pay.....I get seen first.

The highly competent but greedy consultants are more than happy with these arrangements.

Fuck off.

Of course you are. They will lick your arse if you so wish, whilst they send you for every test and investigation you don't need, to milk the tits off your policy. When they have irradiated you to a fucking crisp and exsanguinated you and still can't cobble together a diagnosis they will lose interest in you. Then it's a case of fuck off lol.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Have you got a dance number lined up for us soon Frank ?

Bucket of flids at the ready !

lol.

You will be first in that bucket.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Of course you are. They will lick your arse if you so wish, whilst they send you for every test and investigation you don't need to milk the tits off your policy. When they have irradiated you to a fucking crisp and exsanguinated you and still can't cobble together a diagnosis they will lose interest in you. Then it's a case of fuck off lol.

Not really. I play golf with a good number of the key consultants in the area and they have looked after the extended family for generations.I get the best when I want it. The Consultants get into the golf club.....

You will queue for a year with dropsy.... lol.

Fuck off.

Just now, Punkape said:

Not really. I play golf with a good number of the key consultants in the area and they have looked after the extended family for generations.I get the best when I want it. The Consultants get into the golf club.....

Fuck off.

So they are rimmers then stuff you at golf.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I'm on I phone and can't see the screen cock breath.

Limb jiggling, gangly legged, drooling spastic.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're too stupid to even realise applying for my golf club would be a waste of life.

lol.

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You will queue for a year with dropsy.... lol.

Fuck off.

Well I am not so fucking stupid I need or want to play golf with a bunch of fleecing Cunts. The private medical company I advise for 15 hours per week will cover myself or my family members for up to 1.5 million pounds worth of treatment, not that I have ever used it as I am not a hypochondriac. It also pays a sizeable salary that allows me to afford the luxury of paying for this site to watch complete Cunts like you exaggerate and flaunt their phantom lifestyle. Fuck off.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Well I am not so fucking stupid I need or want to play golf with a bunch of fleecing Cunts. The private medical company I advise for 15 hours per week will cover myself or my family members for up to 1.5 million pounds worth of treatment, not that I have ever used it as I am not a hypochondriac. It also pays a sizeable salary that allows me to afford the luxury of paying for this site to watch complete Cunts like you exaggerate and flaunt their phantom lifestyle. Fuck off.

1.5 million wouldn't go too far if you developed complete spasticity.......another reason you wouldn't get into my golf club...

Tosser.

• Like 2