CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

In this topsy turvy labour intensive slave-driven world of ours, job satisfaction is the name of the game? Perhaps. I cannot imagine those who have to work and hate every minute of it, or even worse, those who do fuck all except for moaning & groaning about what they do and yet still choose to do it. I'm well happy doing what I do, but what about you? Are you for example, nothing but a worthless piece of expendable shite to Your employer or having the life of Old Riley?   

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

In this topsy turvy labour intensive slave-driven world of ours, job satisfaction is the name of the game? Perhaps. I cannot imagine those who have to work and hate every minute of it, or even worse, those who do fuck all except for moaning & groaning about what they do and yet still choose to do it. I'm well happy doing what I do, but what about you? Are you for example, nothing but a worthless piece of expendable shite to Your employer or having the life of Old Riley?   

N.B: None of the above applies to the scrounging, lazy cunt that is Pansyknickers.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I consider myself very fortunate to be doing a job I love, that pays very well and provides me with a great deal of satisfaction. I pity anyone chained to a job they hate.

I wouldn't know, I was self employed for 45 years, and just had to earn enough for beer and holidays. Retired now, bored , losing the will to live. If this continues I might take up model building as a hobby.  lol........ fuck off

Guest DingTheRioja

I hated my "first career", but it was piss easy and paid well, very well. 

I liked my second career, the work was hard but paid well and I was self employed so could fuck off for a month if I fancied it. 

My current career is a small amount of the second one plus half decent money for some arseing about with mates outdoors, keeps me fit, fed and watered so can't complain.

I still want the correct numbers to come up on the euromillions though, but for that I would need to actually buy a ticket...

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wouldn't know, I was self employed for 45 years, and just had to earn enough for beer and holidays. Retired now, bored , losing the will to live. If this continues I might take up model building as a hobby.  lol........ fuck off

I thought we'd already established that you lack the intelligence to build and fly model aircraft?

In the old days, people in the medical profession could tell patients exactly what they wanted, because it was the truth "you're too fat; lose weight. Stop whining you don't have TB you just have a cold, fuck off". Patients listened and obeyed. Now the fuckers argue because they've read it on Google and we must be mistaken. Don't call them fat because it could hurt their feelings. The majority of those who make appointments and clog up the primary care system, don't need to be seen. That fucks me off about my job. 

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

N.B: None of the above applies to the scrounging, lazy cunt that is Pansyknickers.

I'd wager that Punker's adores his vocation as a professional Janitor.

31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I liked my second career, the work was hard but paid well and I was self employed so could fuck off for a month if I fancied it. 

My current career is a small amount of the second one plus half decent money for some arseing about with mates outdoors, keeps me fit, fed and watered so can't complain.

I still want the correct numbers to come up on the euromillions though, but for that I would need to actually buy a ticket...

There's no need to be so self-effacing, Ding.

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

My first job, put me off working for anybody else for good. I mean, why spend all of your valuable time making some other cunt rich?

I very nearly won Euromillions last week. I was so fucking close... 

The cunt next door won it. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In the old days, people in the medical profession could tell patients exactly what they wanted, because it was the truth "you're too fat; lose weight. Stop whining you don't have TB you just have a cold, fuck off". Patients listened and obeyed. Now the fuckers argue because they've read it on Google and we must be mistaken. Don't call them fat because it could hurt their feelings. The majority of those who make appointments and clog up the primary care system, don't need to be seen. That fucks me off about my job. 

You were an extra in the original Carry On Nurse, weren't you?

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a shame that you cannot ignore those who aren't sick and just show them the door. Not only do they clog-up & sponge the hospital systems, they are also the worst fucking moaners and should just be shot. Tell them they have a minute to live Gyp's, and if they don't die from the shock, kill them.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Roops is very happy and excellent at what she does. 

Where would we all be without her. She's a blessing and a boon to anthropological science. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

My first job, put me off working for anybody else for good. I mean, why spend all of your valuable time making some other cunt rich?

I very nearly won Euromillions last week. I was so fucking close... 

The cunt next door won it. 

That's nothing, I moved house the week before my street won the postcode lottery.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Edward, are you unwell?

Just a little dig, she was banging on about how great she was at her job on another thread. Although I must be feeling a little peculiar, I walked past a mixed race couple earlier today and it didn't make me vomit.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

My job as gynaecologist, has never left me.

I've always had my hand in it and it comes in handy when wall papering my hallway through the letter box. 

Punker's, on the other hand, was useless as a circumciser. The last I heard, he missed and got the sac. 

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Who said anything about aircraft. I was thinking more on the lines of a balsa wood bungalow. In the style of Drew's abode. You dopey cunt

Oh sorry, I expect the fact that most of your posts lately have referred to me and/or my hobby lead me to assume you were at it again.

Fuck off.

I know exactly what you mean. I was once i

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Just a little dig, she was banging on about how great she was at her job on another thread. Although I must be feeling a little peculiar, I walked past a mixed race couple earlier today and it didn't make me vomit.

I was once invited to dinner by a mixed race couple. He was an Eskimo, and she was Chinese. Have you ever eaten Sweet & Sour Blubber with egg fried rice. I vomited.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

If only you would completely lose the will to live.