CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who bite their fingernails

Earl of Punkape

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Or foot skin eaters. There's a vid on youtube but its too cringeworthy to watch.

Bogey pickers & ear-wax munchers, and smeg eaters like Punker's.

Spunkers, this recent peeve of yours obviously stems from the fear of anything going near your mouth that can't be cooked with water from a kettle, or hasn't got a pair of bollocks swinging beneath it.

Trust someone who spends most of his life bent over mud-covered car bonnets to find nail biting so fucking unhygienic.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Peasant.

You probably have a tapeworm you disgusting cunt.

At least his tapeworm would be imperial .. your tapeworm will be metric and vulgar.

2 hours ago, nocti said:

Spunkers, this recent peeve of yours obviously stems from the fear of anything going near your mouth that can't be cooked with water from a kettle, or hasn't got a pair off bollocks swinging beneath it.

Trust someone who spends most of his life bent over mud-covered car bonnets to find nail biting so fucking unhygienic.

You trying to out cunt me in the punkape game?

Good work motherfucker!

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Or foot skin eaters. There's a vid on youtube but its too cringeworthy to watch.

Or black foreskin eaters in Punker's case.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or women who chew their own hair

A girl in my junior school class did that Gyps, she ended up with a cat type hairball and choked one day in the playground. Her face turned purple and she nearly died. She was a disturbed kid if I remember right. I think later in life she started cutting herself and shit like that.

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A girl in my junior school class did that Gyps, she ended up with a cat type hairball and choked one day in the playground. Her face turned purple and she nearly died. She was a disturbed kid if I remember right. I think later in life she started cutting herself and shit like that.

And now she's the fucking Shadow home secretary. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

At least his tapeworm would be imperial .. your tapeworm will be metric and vulgar.

or a C60 chromium dioxide.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is a disgusting habit performed by all sorts of plebs and low lifes.This habit can lead to worms, infections and other hygiene issues.

Many people these days seem keen on putting their fingers in orifices that should be off limits.....then fail to wash their hands afterwards........Then bite their nails.... Dirty bastards.

People who do this in publis should be given a really good slap by health and hygiene Police who would have other responsibilities such as preventing cunts from eating in public....

Fuck off.

I only bite mine after a thorough washing with hot water, antibacterial soap and a dip in isopropyl alcohol. 

Hygeinic every time.