CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who bite their fingernails

Earl of Punkape

This is a disgusting habit performed by all sorts of plebs and low lifes.This habit can lead to worms, infections and other hygiene issues.

Many people these days seem keen on putting their fingers in orifices that should be off limits.....then fail to wash their hands afterwards........Then bite their nails.... Dirty bastards.

People who do this in public should be given a really good slap by health and hygiene Police who would have other responsibilities such as preventing cunts from eating in public....

Fuck off.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is a disgusting habit performed by all sorts of plebs and low lifes.This habit can lead to worms, infections and other hygiene issues.

Many people these days seem keen on putting their fingers in orifices that should be off limits.......then bite their nails.......then fail to wash their hands afterwards. Dirty bastards.

People who do this in publis should be given a really good slap by health and hygiene Police who would have other responsibilities such as preventing cunts from eating in public....

Fuck off.

As opposed to yourself, who bites other men's fingernails as some sort of twisted foreplay.

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Many people these days seem keen on putting their fingers in orifices that should be off limits.....then fail to wash their hands afterwards........Then bite their nails.... Dirty bastards.

People who do this in publis should be given a really good slap by health and hygiene Police who would have other responsibilities such as preventing cunts from eating in public....

Fuck off.

Oh good - another nom from our resident fudge-nudger. What a stupid cunt.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Mingeeta
25 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Ratcum (peace be upon him) and his prophet Jelly Tot (sugar be upon him) agree with this.

A Ratwah (Rat Law) has been issued and a Ratihad (Rat Holy War) is being planned.

Death to nail biters and their lesbian running dogs!

Shit.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Pile........of........shit.......idiot.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

How would you stop people biting their nails ? Please explain...use diagrams where necessary.....

Diagrams aside, how do You explain then, the biting of *other men's toenails? 

*Apologies to Manks.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I've always bitten me nails. It beats the fuck out of manicuring & polishing the fuckers, eh.

Guest nobgobbler
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Peasant.

You probably have a tapeworm you disgusting cunt.

You get tapeworms from eating undercooked pork. Not a bad nom though. A disgusting habit only surpassed by nose picking.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Manky said:

As opposed to yourself, who bites other men's fingernails as some sort of twisted foreplay.

I thought he nibbled the cheese of their stinking bishops...?

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It would not surprise me if a considerable quantity of fromages de la coq passed his lips at that pretend club for golfers.

Guest Mingeeta
26 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He also nibbles cheese of Bishops bellends you forgot to mention mate.

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

People who bite their fingernails are filthy fucking cunts. Even worse are people who incessantly pick their fingernails, as if there were some tricky piece of treasure wedged in there rather than residues of shit from their arse. I would like to see that one on Antiques Roadshow...

OLD ANTIQUES QUEEN: "Where the devil did you find that fabulous carriage clock?"

STUPID OLD MAN: "well it's an interesting story actually, I picked it out from underneath my fingernails in an important meeting a work."

OLD ANTIQUES QUEEN: "really, because I found the sister to this clock rammed up my arse."

The hygiene police is also a good idea. 

Fuckweasels!

47 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

He also nibbles cheese of Bishops bellends you forgot to mention mate.

I must say Minge, your new avatar is most off-putting. Even though I am beginning to suspect Neil's actually resembles Punkape in real life, I don't for one second believe you are Gary Glitter dressed as a lollipop lady.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I hope you were at Tommy Robinson's protest against hate today in Picadilly gardens.

As opposed to the commies and ragheads to whom anything British is treated with contempt?

I know which side I am on.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Peasant.

You probably have a tapeworm you disgusting cunt.

That is quite simply out of the question, for I am totally immune to Your gayness.

Guest nobgobbler
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or women who chew their own hair

Or foot skin eaters. There's a vid on youtube but its too cringeworthy to watch.