CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest tight cunt

Guest nobgobbler
30 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Get a fucking avatar you stupid bastard or you risk being thought of as PizzyKnickers lesbian sister.

I was already thinking that. Sock puppets, there's a lot of em about.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I notice Rick has removed the 'Now fuck off' part of your response to 'tight cunt', Snatch. While this action is very fitting for a website entitled Cunt's Corner, perhaps Rick's moderating premise was to shade said new member from the torrent of abuse they'll undoubtedly avoid if continuing here.

(Excellent work, Rick, you fucking wet weekend.)

He is the biggest bore since that machine dug the Channel Tunnel

Guest Alfie Noakes

Everyone this is pathetic, a new user who obviously knows the score and we are banned from informing him that drinking molten glass would be a recommendation for his near future? Fuck!

Anyway hello new user etc etc

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Rick has left the building.

I think he's probably crying, curled up into a little ball in the corner of the CC HQ toilet. Roops will be in soon, slamming doors open like an angry 70s police lieutenant, to give him a 'pep talk'.

• Like 3

Guest nobgobbler
11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Everyone this is pathetic, a new user who obviously knows the score and we are banned from informing him that drinking molten glass would be a recommendation for his near future? Fuck!

Anyway hello new user etc etc

Does this mean I'm not allowed to sell him a kitten stomper either? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Does this mean I'm not allowed to sell him a kitten stomper either? 

Only if it is a politically correct stomper.

Guest Manky

Rick is right. My 4 mates who tried to join in were met with a torrent of abuse involving bleach and wood chippers. I haven't seen them since but their roses are lovely being well mulched at the right time.

(Not true, I think Rick needs to do something other than play god depending on his mood at the time)

Guest Snatch
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I notice Rick has removed the 'Now fuck off' part of your response to 'tight cunt', Snatch. While this action is very fitting for a website entitled Cunt's Corner, perhaps Rick's moderating premise was to shade said new member from the torrent of abuse they'll undoubtedly avoid if continuing here.

(Excellent work, Rick, you fucking wet weekend.)

I think it's just Rick doing it to get responses.

Anyway,Tight Cunt,fuck off.

Guest Snatch
38 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Rick, why haven't you removed my ' fuck off'?  Please do so immediately, I don't want cunts on here thinking that you and I are friends.

That's because your French. He doesn't want to appear racist.

Guest tight cunt

Well you cunts !!!! this is exactly what I needed today, haven't laughed this much since my gran got her tit caught up in a meat grinder!!!!

Here's all the advice you should need:

Rick and Roops are the mods. Rick is a liberal wanker who gets hard on censorship, and Roops is just a trouble maker who will argue an unpopular opinion and never admit she's wrong just to stir shit. Going to either of them for help is considered a sign of weakness and they will probably use it against you in the future anyway, so avoid them.

Cuntybaws is a terrifying autist, who's technological skills know no bounds. Don't introduce yourself to him, he already knows all about you. Wrong him and your house will be registered as a mosque and all of your savings donated to sketchy Muslim imams. He will literally make you join ISIS by proxy.

Ratcum is a complete nutter, best avoided, but easily won over by funny Nazi pictures if you find yourself backed into a corner and in need of allies.

Eric Cuntman is an absolute twat. Don't get involved with him, he's trouble.

Bubba C is the friendliest one on here, you should definitely talk to him the first chance you get.

Oh, and fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
17 minutes ago, tight cunt said:

Well you cunts !!!! this is exactly what I needed today, haven't laughed this much since my gran got her tit caught up in a meat grinder!!!!

We do hope you weren't offended when we told you to fuck off. I know they got deleted but we didn't want to hurt your feelings really.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Punkape is the man to ask. He will help 

Some say he’s an ugly, talentless, spunk-guzzling, tedious, pig ignorant chutney ferret, who sprinkles his stream of consciousness religious utterances with misspelt, repetitive drivel. His critics are less kind. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tight cunt said:

Hello everyone just joined up any advice on the site would be great

Read 'yacht' and 'sideways glock', but stay well away from 'potato' and 'hot hotels'. That should give you a fair understanding of the best way to get ahead round here. 

Oh yeah, and get a Fucking avatar, a gif is fine, preferably one of you sucking off a loaded shotgun. 

Welcome. 

Guest Piston
22 minutes ago, tight cunt said:

Laugh?! We nearly shat!
We had not laughed so much since Grandma died
Or Auntie Mabel caught her left tit in the mangle
We are miserable sinners
Fi-i-ilthy fuckers

The Theresa May de nos jours, (P)rick cannot save you.

Go delete yourself, you deleted deleted.

So this is what Ricksit looks like?

33 minutes ago, tight cunt said:

If you want some genuinely helpful advice, avoid using 8 exclamation marks in future posts. It makes you look like an excited puppy, humping everyones' legs and pissing on the carpet.