CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest tight cunt

Guest tight cunt
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want some genuinely helpful advice, avoid using 8 exclamation marks in future posts. It makes you look like an excited puppy, humping everyones' legs and pissing on the carpet.

!!!!!!!!

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, tight cunt said:

Hello everyone just joined up any advice on the site would be great

Good evening and welcome to the corner :)

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Exactly what I was thinking. 

He reminds me of that fucking idiot with the Bernard manning avatar who came and posted the most unfunny shite for about 2 weeks and then disappeared. 

If it is him, I want him dead, if it's not, I want them both dead. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, tight cunt said:

Hello everyone just joined up any advice on the site would be great

Take no notice of 'em TC. Just feel free to call anybody a Nonce and you'll be fine. Trust me. 

Guest tight cunt
24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Exactly what I was thinking. 

He reminds me of that fucking idiot with the Bernard manning avatar who came and posted the most unfunny shite for about 2 weeks and then disappeared. 

If it is him, I want him dead, if it's not, I want them both dead. 

Bleach wouldn't get rid of me!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck me there isn't enough venom. This fucker is obviously a veteran cunt so when saying that bleach would not get rid of him there could be a clue there. 

A flail, battery acid, a pair of gloves, a strimmer and some barbed wire are all this tight cunt should be given. 

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck me there isn't enough venom. This fucker is obviously a veteran cunt so when saying that bleach would not get rid of him there could be a clue there. 

A flail, battery acid, a pair of gloves, a strimmer and some barbed wire are all this tight cunt should be given. 

Nail gun, seven foot fence post, old tractor tyre and a jerrycan of petrol. Just sayin' 

Guest tight cunt
7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Death is the final adventure , pair of pliers and a blowtorch could sort it , but I'm to much of a tight cunt to buy them .

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, tight cunt said:

Death is the final adventure , pair of pliers and a blowtorch could sort it , but I'm to much of a tight cunt to buy them .

It's ok, they'll be supplied free of charge but we're very fussy on the make and model of wood chipper.

15 minutes ago, tight cunt said:

Set up a GoFundMe.

I've already kindly donated to the half of that Billy Monger lad that is still alive and not kicking. I'm very supportive of noble causes.

(Note to mods: he turned 18 in may, I'm allowed to take full advantage of his stupid name now, so fuck off.)

16 minutes ago, tight cunt said:

Fuck me, you're obsessed with gangster films, you were referencing Brick Top a while ago and now it's Marcellus Wallace, can we expect Tony Montana later?