CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest tight cunt

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck me there isn't enough venom. This fucker is obviously a veteran cunt so when saying that bleach would not get rid of him there could be a clue there. 

A flail, battery acid, a pair of gloves, a strimmer and some barbed wire are all this tight cunt should be given. 

He should be locked in a room with Ape, and subjected to a 4 hour lecture on constructing RC helicopters. That should teach the cunt a lesson, he would definitely fuck off then.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck me there isn't enough venom. This fucker is obviously a veteran cunt so when saying that bleach would not get rid of him there could be a clue there. 

A flail, battery acid, a pair of gloves, a strimmer and some barbed wire are all this tight cunt should be given. 

Can you remove your creepy, leering , rogue-scoutmaster avatar you fucking weirdo......

Guest tight cunt
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me, you're obsessed with gangster films, you were referencing Brick Top a while ago and now it's Marcellus Wallace, can we expect Tony Montana later?

Yeah I'm a right twat

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I think TC is great. A new cunt on here is exactly what we need. He may be a terror sleeper deep mole agent just waiting to be radishalised, but hey ho

Radishalised, my fucking word Ratty! Condemned it when first I spake it and now twice plagiarised by thine self. You owe me six rare breed potatoes.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Here's all the advice you should need:

Rick and Roops are the mods. Rick is a liberal wanker who gets hard on censorship, and Roops is just a trouble maker who will argue an unpopular opinion and never admit she's wrong just to stir shit. Going to either of them for help is considered a sign of weakness and they will probably use it against you in the future anyway, so avoid them.

Cuntybaws is a terrifying autist, who's technological skills know no bounds. Don't introduce yourself to him, he already knows all about you. Wrong him and your house will be registered as a mosque and all of your savings donated to sketchy Muslim imams. He will literally make you join ISIS by proxy.

Ratcum is a complete nutter, best avoided, but easily won over by funny Nazi pictures if you find yourself backed into a corner and in need of allies.

Eric Cuntman is an absolute twat. Don't get involved with him, he's trouble.

Bubba C is the friendliest one on here, you should definitely talk to him the first chance you get.

Oh, and fuck off.

You're fucking spot on with all of that, and you've just solved a long standing mystery, Ratty is a random nutter obsessed with comedy nazis, he's Mel Brooks. Eric is a complete cunt and I want him dead, he is enormously endowed though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, tight cunt said:

Yeah I'm a right twat

No.  Thus far you've proven to be nothing more than a tedious, boring fucking cunt!  Since it has either been deleted or nobody has yet stated it, 

KILL YOURSELF!  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No.  Thus far you've proven to be nothing more than a tedious, boring fucking cunt!  Since it has either been deleted or nobody has yet stated it, 

KILL YOURSELF!  

It's only a matter of time Wiz, he called Punkape a dickwad earlier, which must mean he's American. It will either be cholesterol overload or friendly fire that gets him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's only a matter of time Wiz, he called Punkape a dickwad earlier, which must mean he's American. It will either be cholesterol overload or friendly fire that gets him.

Is it too soon to open a wager?Or at least hope for sooner than later.  

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

(Note to mods: he turned 18 in may, I'm allowed to take full advantage of his stupid name now, so fuck off.)

Young Padawan, its up to you if you want to prance about like an experienced Jedi even though you know jack, but you should at least leave out the insults when making procedural points of order.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He could BE dickwad. Ask him if he has ever been a chubby bride. I'm surprised bawsy didn't pick up on that, unless he's lying in wait.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Radishalised, my fucking word Ratty! Condemned it when first I spake it and now twice plagiarised by thine self. You owe me six rare breed potatoes.

May the ghost of Gomez visit you in the night and bite your pecker

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

He could BE dickwad. Ask him if he has ever been a chubby bride. I'm surprised bawsy didn't pick up on that, unless he's lying in wait.

I never met dickwad. Was that the bird who was also known by another username (that I can't remember) and had her wedding pics posted by 'Baws?

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never met dickwad. Was that the bird who was also known by another username (that I can't remember) and had her wedding pics posted by 'Baws?

When there's a will there's a Wad... My money would be TC = WC

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, tight cunt said:

Yeah I'm a right twat

You are also tight...

FINAL WARNING

This is just a kindly reminder that your membership donation of £100 GBP is still overdue.

Please go to top of page and register your details by using the donate.jpg.0cb9ff1cdd2138d1ade26f56314390f8.jpg

You will then receive confirmation from CC Finance Administrator Apples in due course. 

Guest Mingeeta
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have a thing about scout masters Punky, did your Troop Leader pay you special attention? Did you have to call him 'Skip', did he make you camp?

They used to make him excited.

When they sung Ging Gang Goolies he thought they were going to present him with a Chinese rentboy.