CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

brexit

Guest tight cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How many times have you been told to fuck off Tight Cunt? Count how many times and add another; fuck off 

In fairness Gyp's, CC can be a mind-field to a Newbie. Many have suffered from irreparable damage , sleepless nights and gout not to mention rickets chuff-nuts & hives. Maybe we should consider reintroducing "The Cunts Befriending Scheme" and allocate an appropriate  Epic or Overlord to steer TC though this most challenging of times. I cannot ask You in this instance to wipe his arse for him as you've more than enough on your hands, and so with your permission may I ask Fender?  

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

In fairness Gyp's, CC can be a mind-field to a Newbie. Many have suffered from irreparable damage , sleepless nights and gout not to mention rickets chuff-nuts & hives. Maybe we should consider reintroducing "The Cunts Befriending Scheme" and allocate an appropriate  Epic or Overlord to steer TC though this most challenging of times. I cannot ask You in this instance to wipe his arse for him as you've more than enough on your hands, and so with your permission may I ask Fender?  

I'm sure Fender will only be too happy to handle his shit

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How many times have you been told to fuck off Tight Cunt? Count how many times and add another; fuck off 

Not as many times as you'd think. They got deleted in case we upset the little flower.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Not as many times as you'd think. They got deleted in case we upset the little flower.

Admin are acting like it's revolutionary France. I wouldn't be surprised if the cooler will be full pretty soon. Pen and Gobby will be sitting doing their knitting by the guillotine as, one by one, we're led to our doom. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Admin are acting like it's revolutionary France. I wouldn't be surprised if the cooler will be full pretty soon. Pen and Gobby will be sitting doing their knitting by the guillotine as, one by one, we're led to our doom. 

D'ya reckon the Mod's eat people in there? I've heard there are strange goings on in most Corners.