CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

The British psyche was - well until recent years - to be resillient, stoic, bloody minded and if that fails, then to have a damn good laugh about whatever it is we're up against (see this website)

It just seems a lot of heartache is being thrown at us at the moment and on a broad level, we're more divided than ever; Leavers / Remainers, Young / Old, Public Sector / Private Sector, Rich / Poor, Politically etc. in trying to deal with or make sense of it

Then you read about small acts of heroism and kindness in the face of evil and you realise - we're still pretty bloody amazing!

Thoughts are with the families and community affected by the West London tower blaze.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

Another fine mess... People that live in tower blocks should all wise up. There is no way that they will be saved by any emergency service in circumstances such as fires. I've been in one on a 17th floor and I was in fact the first to raise the alarm and do my best to get people out etc. When the services arrived all they did was block-off the surrounding roads and concentrate their efforts on dousing the flames up to the 6th floor only. Lifts were closed down and it was a case of get out, jump out or die. It's not so much the flames that you have to worry about, its the smoke, and in less than two min's you are history... It can take 4 minutes to walk down from 17 floors.

Anyway, Chas & Dave are doing a concert tomorrow night and I would suggest that we all remain silent for several minutes to honour the cremated.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

proof, if ever it were needed, you can't polish a turd! Over cladding! my arse, they've effectively created a jacket over the building to make the flames longer searching for oxygen. Someone needs sacking. And so soon after Shepherds Court.

Guest Extremecunt
37 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I hope that you are boiled in chilli water.

its ok ? pen. Its just a character I'm playing. I'm playing a racist womble today.

Guest Manky

Exploding fridges my fucking arse. Shoddy workmanship, lax planning and safety regs. Cheap materiel. The cunt who carries the can will get a £250 payout and then given a job by Croydon or Brent or somewhere doing the sa me job on more money

Just now, Manky said:

Exploding fridges my fucking arse. Shoddy workmanship, lax planning and safety regs. Cheap materiel. The cunt who carries the can will get a £250 payout and then given a job by Croydon or Brent or somewhere doing the sa me job on more money

Considering how the fire spread up one side of the building it seems that the exploding fridge could just be a result of shoddy wiring. Apparently most of the fire alarms didn't go off either, so I'm betting the electrics in the place were a fucking mess. Whatever shite they had cladding the outside of the building didn't look very safe either, it was coming down in blazing heaps in the videos. No modern "safe" structure should be so flammable.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Considering how the fire spread up one side of the building it seems that the exploding fridge could just be a result of shoddy wiring. Apparently most of the fire alarms didn't go off either, so I'm betting the electrics in the place were a fucking mess. Whatever shite they had cladding the outside of the building didn't look very safe either, it was coming down in blazing heaps in the videos. No modern "safe" structure should be so flammable.

Exploding fridge, my ass. It was a homemade bomb gone wrong.