CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Ollyboro
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't have a family. 

I'm not fucking surprised. You spend your time caning it at 1:30am - In your own garden. I'd leave if I was them. Or even if I wasn't them. Which I'm not. I think.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Decs and Quincy should come back, Frank and Bill can stay fucked off though. Punkapes in the slammer again.

Here here. What the fuck's Punkers done this time?

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't have a family. 

Get yourself down to Grenfnell Community centre. There's a family or two that would have you, I'm sure Gyps. I mean, you're a carefree spirit and most probably housetrained and all. You could teach them something, and there's bound to be some clothes there to fit you and stuff. It could be a new opening for you? 

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm not fucking surprised. You spend your time caning it at 1:30am - In your own garden. I'd leave if I was them. Or even if I wasn't them. Which I'm not. I think.

In your own garden- I'd cane it in someone else's garden but that's all behind me now. And I ain't going back I tell yah! I ain't going back. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In your own garden- I'd cane it in someone else's garden but that's all behind me now. And I ain't going back I tell yah! I ain't going back. 

Back Garden, Front Garden. There both the same Gyp's when yer pissed.  

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Get yourself down to Grenfnell Community centre. There's a family or two that would have you, I'm sure Gyps. I mean, you're a carefree spirit and most probably housetrained and all. You could teach them something, and there's bound to be some clothes there to fit you and stuff. It could be a new opening for you? 

Don't need a new opening. I'm happy with the opening I've got, thank you very much 

Guest King_Cunt
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck! Roops is on the prowl. I'm off to bed as well. Don't fancy getting a slippering. 

I've had a few alcoholic beverages....and kind of fancy my arse reddening off this Roops girl

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck! Roops is on the prowl. I'm off to bed as well. Don't fancy getting a slippering. 

Sounds kinky!  

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Ape said:

Any other things we should know about you? Was a distant relative of yours a King of England? Have you done a warm up set for the 'Stones? Were you instrumental in the design of the Apollo spacecraft?

Fucks sake Apers,you should know it was The Stones that did the warm up set. How he fits it all in between business,family commitments,saving people from tower blocks and spending 24 hours on here posting absolute bollocks is beyond me.

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Exploding Fridges Hmmmmm

Indeed... My daughters friends ex-husband, was a casualty of an exploding fridge and it burnt his entire place out. Lucky for him, he was down the pub at the time, but then again who would believe that from all of the appliances in our kitchens, that fridges and freezers pose the highest threat of self igniting? Less of course you fart upon a naked old-flame. 

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed... My daughters friends ex-husband, was a casualty of an exploding fridge and it burnt his entire place out. Lucky for him, he was down the pub at the time, but then again who would believe that from all of the appliances in our kitchens, that fridges and freezers pose the highest threat of self igniting? Less of course you fart upon a naked old-flame. 

Anyone you don't know?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Thirty degrees in London over the weekend. There must be a billion fucking bluebottles in there by now. 

An average day then? London is awash with rancid meat.

A parachutist jumps out of a plane and hurtles towards Earth. After a bit he pulls the ripcord and nothing happens. He tries again to no avail. Then he tries the emergency chute but still nothing happens. Resigned to his fate he waits for the inevitable. Suddenly as he`s peering down he sees a man coming up. He waited until the man drew level then yelled across " Hey, do you know anything about parachutes?" The man replied " No, do you know anything about gas cookers?"

• Like 1