CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I doubt that councils even do any inspections except for at the end of the tenancy maybe - they are certainly exempt from the farce that is landlord licensing which imposes monthly inspections on hmos and 3 monthly on all other properties which can put landlords in breach of contract  and I can't wait to see the first court case involving that one. Anything shit like this that they implement, they always make themselves exempt, manipulating the regulations to suit themselves. 

The councils existing buildings with Asbestos still remaining in them, will be the next thing. I'd wager that their offices are 100% safe though.

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The councils existing buildings with Asbestos still remaining in them, will be the next thing. I'd wager that their offices are 100% safe though.

My experience is that council offices are not safe at all. They are full of toxic vermin. They should all be sealed up and fumigated with Zyklon B during core working hours. The same applies to civil service offices and the offices of T and M Cycle Repairs (Manchester ) Ltd.

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck me no! No, no, no and no. I cannot unsee that you motherfuckers. Fuck, that's my dinner ruined. No.

That's Neil's date for the evening!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And so it commences. The stupid fucking, ignorant Fuckwit that is John Clancy, the labour fucking moronite has an opportunity to inappropriately spend taxpayers money - something labour leaders are unusually adept at - by installing sprinklers in all of Birmingham 213 tower blocks. He seems to think £31 million will do it???? Ha Ha Ha. Makes me wonder where they'll get the other £75million from, even if it were achievable.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ironically, everyone would have survived if the Grenfell tower had been clad in asbestos, and the stupid cunt on the 4th floor hadn't overstocked his fridge freezer with shit from Farmfoods

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

F I R E    W A R N I N G 

THINK!

Get rid of your electrical Hotpoints.

Bastard, you thought of it first .. yes the fridge was a very HOTpoint.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 22/06/2017 at 2:48 PM, Eddie said:

it appears that a number of the flats at Grenfell Tower were sublet.

I was told that at one small social housing block at Torquay it turned out that 8 ot of 11 flats had been sublet.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s one thing having a theoretical grasp of what sort of cunts live in inner city tower blocks, but it’s taken the latest “evacuations” on the TV news to drive home at a visceral level just what absolute fucking scum most of them are. I've never seen so many fat, tattooed, chain-smoking, tracksuit wearing, pit bull toting, pig ugly fuckers in one place before – and that’s just the women.

But wait... how can you be Scottish, yet never been to Edinburgh?

It seems highly likely that the cladding contained a layer of polyethylene. This is a disastrous material in a fire, not only is it extremely flammable being essentially the same chemically as candle wax other than having a longer hydrocarbon chain, but when it catches fire it drips molten burning plastic. Some of the footage of the fire appears to show exactly that happening.

Guest Piston
27 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It seems highly likely that the cladding contained a layer of polyethylene. This is a disastrous material in a fire, not only is it extremely flammable being essentially the same chemically as candle wax other than having a longer hydrocarbon chain, but when it catches fire it drips molten burning plastic. Some of the footage of the fire appears to show exactly that happening.

So, you have no real idea then.

There are, really, many much worse materials.

Run, run, the sky is falling.....

Are you being inappropriately ironic or are you a Reference Standard IDIOT?

Report yourself to  Roops and ask to be relieved  sent to the cooler.

What a twat!

Just now, Piston said:

So, you have no real idea then.

There are, really, many much worse materials.

Run, run, the sky is falling.....

Are you being inappropriately ironic or are you a Reference Standard IDIOT?

Report yourself to  Roops and ask to be relieved  sent to the cooler.

What a twat!

Faggiest cunting ever...

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

But wait... how can you be Scottish, yet never been to Edinburgh?

It would appear that my comment which you quoted here has been accidentally deleted. At least I presume it was accidental, because it hasn't been removed from your quote, and because I don't think it actually broke any rules.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My crayons are the fucking best in the asylum.

spack_finder_3000_by_roadkill369-dbdvyvc

Yes, but you keep eating the brown ones. I see you're still using the spack-finder 3000, if I were you I'd upgrade to a Flidmaster Pro, it not only has the audible alert, but also an IQ scanner with LCD display, and plays ice cream van music to pacify the target.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

It would appear that my comment which you quoted here has been accidentally deleted. At least I presume it was accidental, because it hasn't been removed from your quote, and because I don't think it actually broke any rules.

What? You mean the one where you called all tower dwellers tattooed chavy scum? Why would someone take offence to that? Surely it's only logical to put the ugly ones far from the ground and out of sight?

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I noticed that. Glad it existed in quote form though, it was top notch and I missed the original.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, but you keep eating the brown ones. I see you're still using the spack-finder 3000, if I were you I'd upgrade to a Flidmaster Pro, it not only has the audible alert, but also an IQ scanner with LCD display, and plays ice cream van music to pacify the target.

Yes, bit the ice cream van music can be dangerous when you're hunting packs. Against one or two it's fine because you can usually deal with them before it becomes a problem, but if an entire pack comes running only to find a false prophet you're going to get ripped to shreds. Flids and spackers may not have mental strength, but when angry they can overpower a silverback gorilla in seconds when enraged.