CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Piston said:

So, you have no real idea then.

There are, really, many much worse materials.

Run, run, the sky is falling.....

Are you being inappropriately ironic or are you a Reference Standard IDIOT?

Report yourself to  Roops and ask to be relieved  sent to the cooler.

What a twat!

Very colourful. You are wrong though. There may be worse materials inside a building because they give off toxic chemicals, but in terms of flammability polyethylene is about as bad as it gets. When I say essentially the same chemically as candle wax other than having a longer hydrocarbon chain I mean just that, both are long-chain crystalline aliphatic hydrocarbons. I was involved in fire research for a number of years and I'm a fire evacuation warden.

You seem to have become rather abusive of late so maybe you're overtired, so we'll pop you to bed and see you tomorrow.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yes, bit the ice cream van music can be dangerous when you're hunting packs. Against one or two it's fine because you can usually deal with them before it becomes a problem, but if an entire pack comes running only to find a false prophet you're going to get ripped to shreds. Flids and spackers may not have mental strength, but when angry they can overpower a silverback gorilla in seconds when enraged.

Unless they have blueberries in their pocket, then the gorilla will tear them to pieces.

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Very colourful. You are wrong though. There may be worse materials inside a building because they give off toxic chemicals, but in terms of flammability polyethylene is about as bad as it gets. When I say essentially the same chemically as candle wax other than having a longer hydrocarbon chain I mean just that, both are long-chain crystalline aliphatic hydrocarbons. I was involved in fire research for a number of years and I'm a fire evacuation warden.

You seem to have become rather abusive of late so maybe you're overtired, so we'll pop you to bed and see you tomorrow.

The fuck? Did you just cooler him for calling you a twat?

You fucking twat.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Are you Cuthbert, Dibble or Grub?

25 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I've just skimmed Piston's posts for the last month and I can't see anything else I'd class as abusive. (As insults go, "twat" itself hardly qualifies.)

29 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

...I'm a fire evacuation warden.

Do they give you an armband and a peaked cap?

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on Eric, you're on thin ice with this vitriolic insult. Better to stand up for the rights of convicted child rapists as that's completely acceptable

You've hit the nail on the fucking head there Stubby, The twisted shit that gets smeared on the wall around here and Piston gets coolered for using the word 'twat', Un-fucking-believable.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've hit the nail on the fucking head there Stubby, The twisted shit that gets smeared on the wall around here and Piston gets coolered for using the word 'twat', Un-fucking-believable.

I am with you there. Punkape just reckoned I was gutted when one of the Krays got married. Fucking moderating here is a joke.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Better not piss him off. There's two in the cooler already. 

Yes, for fuck all. It's cuddly corner now. How are you Gyps? I hope you are having a pleasant evening.  Best wishes and kind thoughts to all the lovely folk who may be reading this.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, for fuck all. It's cuddly corner now. How are you Gyps? I hope you are having a pleasant evening.  Best wishes and kind thoughts to all the lovely folk who may be reading this.

Roops will be out of her coffin soon, prowling the corridors, whacking her jackboot with her riding crop. Pouncing on some poor fucker. Be careful Eric.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

By the sound of it, it'd be more fun in the cooler. At least you wouldn't be subject to the childish tantrums of a boring left-wing twat.

Remove the left wing bit and I agree with you. Unless something else was going on via PM coolering was OTT.