CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

19 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

By the sound of it, it'd be more fun in the cooler. At least you wouldn't be subject to the childish tantrums of a boring left-wing twat.

I reckon something nasty is stuck up the twats twat due to a particularly bad time of the month. Either that or he's just seen comrade cor-bin at glasto and is intent on expunging the fascist cunts who elected the last 3 governments from our shores, the twat. If I stick to the paedo/serial killer/nonce/convicted violent scumbag sympathising narrative, I reckon I'll be ok.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Very colourful. You are wrong though. There may be worse materials inside a building because they give off toxic chemicals, but in terms of flammability polyethylene is about as bad as it gets. When I say essentially the same chemically as candle wax other than having a longer hydrocarbon chain I mean just that, both are long-chain crystalline aliphatic hydrocarbons. I was involved in fire research for a number of years and I'm a fire evacuation warden.

You seem to have become rather abusive of late so maybe you're overtired, so we'll pop you to bed and see you tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

We'll see you tomorrow as well.

So we can abuse each other but not our overlords. More proof that you enjoy both your little bit of power.

Get fucking real.

15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

We'll see you tomorrow as well.

Well after a pleasant night of shitting on Frank's corpse and some kinky bondage with Roops, I have to say... my opinion of you has not changed at all. You're mad with power, Rick. Just look at what a boring shit hole the Corner has turned into without me for a couple of hours. You're your own worst enemy. Like Mel Gibson, but without the acting talent.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well after a pleasant night of shitting on Frank's corpse and some kinky bondage with Roops, I have to say... my opinion of you has not changed at all. You're mad with power, Rick. Just look at what a boring shit hole the Corner has turned into without me for a couple of hours. You're your own worst enemy. Like Mel Gibson, but without the acting talent.

Rick has a special keyboard....

IMG_0340.jpg

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

What on Earth has happened to our world? Captain Mainwaring had to put up with a Warden, but I thought we'd all moved on. Perhaps if the Mods took a few nights in the cooler they would then see what they have reduced us all to. Stalin, was another one intent upon wardenship over rightful justice, but look where that got him! It is only a question of time RK, before a mod is nothing else save for a bust made from bronze. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Maybe it's time for a change of staff.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

You may be right. Perhaps North Korea can lend some prison guards. They would be more lenient and rational, not as delusionally smug, either. .

Just as well you never called him a cunt. You'd be on death row now.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just skimmed Piston's posts for the last month and I can't see anything else I'd class as abusive. (As insults go, "twat" itself hardly qualifies.)

Do they give you an armband and a peaked cap?

I think he just got the hi-viz vest, it's smarting a bit that they never gave him the hat...

Oh yes, I'm a fire warden and first aider.... and I was in medical research*, so that means I get to give the kiss of life to some flaming hot birds then play doctors and nurses with them!!!

*all true,,,

Edited by DingTheRioja
Forgot to say, Rick you're a twat.

Guest 'eavensabove

You don't need to be a warden to know that breathing in toxic fumes is enough to kill you. 

Stand next to a mod and you'll hit the deck in a matter of seconds, and not even the flames will save you.

10 hours ago, Snatch said:

So we can abuse each other but not our overlords. More proof that you enjoy both your little bit of power.

Get fucking real.

I made a straightforward post about polyethylene and what I got back was uncalled for abuse and being called  a twat. Now I agree that if you give it out you expect to take it, but I didn't. Do I talk to people here like that? No I don't.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I made a straightforward post about polyethylene and what I got back was uncalled for abuse and being called  a twat. Now I agree that if you give it out you expect to take it, but I didn't. Do I talk to people here like that? No I don't.

You know what this site is called and you know exactly what it involves. Go with it or leave.

Care to explain why you quoted me? Did I call you a twat?

18 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

A pretty naive expectation considering the type of people that inhabit this forum, the name and purpose of this forum, and your prior knowledge of the way things roll on here. Why not man up and just admit that you lost your rag and acted foolishly?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You referenced poor Piston being abusive earlier before the fact. You lied. Therefore, you proved him right about you being a twat. Seems pretty twattish to me....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Rick, can I just try and simplify what other members are thinking and saying. You are a cunt who called it wrong. Man up or fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

In fairness Rick, if all of us on here got the hump for being verbally abused, or heaven forbid being called a 'twat,' then surely we should all question ourselves as to why the fuck we use the site?  You're a mod and all that (and with the privileges? that go with it) but surely getting called a silly name by no matter who or for any reason whatsoever, is hardly worth you even getting hot-collared about, is it? I mean, really? It's not like you're having to moderate the Christian Society for Gods sake...  

2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Twat.

Steady on pen, that vile lingo will get you in lock down pronto. Don't worry though; should it happen one future lifer won't be interested in dropping the soap on shower day unless you've got a false beard and 14" on dusky horse cock swinging round your knees. That's because he's a raging poof!

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on pen, that vile lingo will get you in lock down pronto. Don't worry though; should it happen one future lifer won't be interested in dropping the soap on shower day unless you've got a false beard and 14" on dusky horse cock swinging round your knees. That's because he's a raging poof!

I will neuter him with a blowlamp.