CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest nobgobbler
50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You demented old crone.....

Fuck off to Dignitas.

Leave her alone punky, I almost stuck up for you today, almost, I went off sniggering instead.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Leave her alone punky, I almost stuck up for you today, almost, I went off sniggering instead.

I don't think he can help himself. He's beyond any reasonable help and is his own worst enemy, it would seem. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on gobbie, we all know what gets stuck up punkers on a 10 times nightly basis.

Yep. More or less the same things as he has for his breakfast. 

Guest nobgobbler
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on gobbie, we all know what gets stuck up punkers on a 10 times nightly basis.

You know the world's gone wrong when men get more cock than women.

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The world went wrong when as many men as women started wanting cock! I'm not watching Channel 4 for the foreseeable future, it's bum bandit season.

That'll keep punky busy.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The world went wrong when as many men as women started wanting cock! I'm not watching Channel 4 for the foreseeable future, it's bum bandit season.

Channel 4 can't function without a least one show per day indoctrinating us into the world or man love. It's worked on old punkers, disturbingly so.

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Ape said:

A pretty naive expectation considering the type of people that inhabit this forum, the name and purpose of this forum, and your prior knowledge of the way things roll on here. Why not man up and just admit that you lost your rag and acted foolishly?

I wonder if a proper explanation will be forthcoming from him?

7 hours ago, Snatch said:

I wonder if a proper explanation will be forthcoming from him?

He has provided one, the problem Snatch, is that you never accept any explanation about anything from the Admins/Mods and respond with an answer that deflects to another criticism. The site's primary function is to name and shame the cunts of the world, slagging each other off is an incidental by-product. As a punter, Mod or Admin Rick has rarely, if ever, involved himself in insulting other account holders choosing instead to provide an alternative yet measured opinion to the echo chamber of racist, homophobic, xenophobic and misogynistic thought that often prevails here. As a Mod/Admin he provides an essential brake on extreme views that if left unchecked, would send The Corner to cyber oblivion, not withstanding the onerous legal costs that could befall site's owners. The fact that The Corner has not gone the way of many of its competitors is due in part to his resoluteness against the torrent of constant abuse by small-minded idiots with large self-serving egos luxuriating in not having to look at the bigger picture and who wail like banshees when their precious words are not digitally immortalised. With that in mind, it appears that some punters have been involved in contrived Mod/Admin baiting and are now surprised that there have been consequences. I will also add that yesterday I witnessed some guys having permanent hard-ons over this, so its probably best they reflect and move on...

• Like 3

Guest Mingeeta
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

You demented old crone.....

Fuck off to Dignitas.

At least she could go there, I'm not so sure there is a top yourself clinic where some classless person with no dignity at all could go.

So in other words, you'd be fucked of options if and when you need it. Hopefully soon.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He has provided one, the problem Snatch, is that you never accept any explanation about anything from the Admins/Mods and respond with an answer that deflects to another criticism. The site's primary function is to name and shame the cunts of the world, slagging each other off is an incidental by-product. As a punter, Mod or Admin Rick has rarely, if ever, involved himself in insulting other account holders choosing instead to provide a alternative yet measured opinion to the echo chamber of racist, homophobic, xenophobic and misogynistic thought that often prevails here. As a Mod/Admin he provides an essential brake on extreme views that if left unchecked, would send The Corner to cyber oblivion, not withstanding the onerous legal costs that could befall site's owners. The fact that The Corner has not gone the way of many of its competitors is due in part to his resoluteness against the torrent of constant abuse by small-minded idiots with large self-serving egos luxuriating in not having to look at the bigger picture and who wail like banshees when their precious words are not digitally immortalised. With that in mind, it appears that some punters have been involved in contrived Mod/Admin baiting and are now surprised that there have been consequences. I will also add that yesterday I witnessed some guys having permanent hard-ons over this, so its probably best they reflect and move on...

Except, recently his alternative, measured opinions have been replaced by repetitive expressions of his rather boring 'man crush' for Jeremy Corbyn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

He has provided one, the problem Snatch, is that you never accept any explanation about anything from the Admins/Mods and respond with an answer that deflects to another criticism. The site's primary function is to name and shame the cunts of the world, slagging each other off is an incidental by-product. As a punter, Mod or Admin Rick has rarely, if ever, involved himself in insulting other account holders choosing instead to provide a alternative yet measured opinion to the echo chamber of racist, homophobic, xenophobic and misogynistic thought that often prevails here. As a Mod/Admin he provides an essential brake on extreme views that if left unchecked, would send The Corner to cyber oblivion, not withstanding the onerous legal costs that could befall site's owners. The fact that The Corner has not gone the way of many of its competitors is due in part to his resoluteness against the torrent of constant abuse by small-minded idiots with large self-serving egos luxuriating in not having to look at the bigger picture and who wail like banshees when their precious words are not digitally immortalised. With that in mind, it appears that some punters have been involved in contrived Mod/Admin baiting and are now surprised that there have been consequences. I will also add that yesterday I witnessed some guys having permanent hard-ons over this, so its probably best they reflect and move on...

That's easy for you to say, Roops. I had to crawl through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness that you can't imagine, or probably just don't want to, to get out. You didn't open my cell for me when time was up.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's easy for you to say, Roops. I had to crawl through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness that you can't imagine, or probably just don't want to, to get out. You didn't open my cell for me when time was up.

You mean she didn't even show you her boobies through the partition glass, like on Midnight Express?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a big boy, I'm sure he doesn't need you to flex your playground muscles every time he gets called names.

Punkers would sway to the opposite opinion. 

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a big boy, I'm sure he doesn't need you to flex your playground muscles every time he gets called names.

Eric, whilst its your right to disagree with the content of my last but one post, I would ask that you don't misjudge the underlying mood.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which is?

Watch it, she will make you clean frank's corpse and punkape's sex toys after washing Bill's dirty protest from every surface. She wants you in the cooler. The thigh length boots are going on over the fishnet stockings as I type this.