CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ooh I bet you look good in them. 

Not sure whether to wear the rubber or leather crotchless panties and peephole bra.

Guest 'eavensabove
54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh my god! I'm scared. Especially when she puts on her leather gloves 

Well I never... I knew that Mrs wore Marigolds, but leather? What ever next. The donations must be rolling in.

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Catholicism doesn't allow suicide.

Sod off.

So it allows buggering young boys but not suicide?  What a great religion you belong to. 

Fuck off.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He has provided one, the problem Snatch, is that you never accept any explanation about anything from the Admins/Mods and respond with an answer that deflects to another criticism. The site's primary function is to name and shame the cunts of the world, slagging each other off is an incidental by-product. As a punter, Mod or Admin Rick has rarely, if ever, involved himself in insulting other account holders choosing instead to provide an alternative yet measured opinion to the echo chamber of racist, homophobic, xenophobic and misogynistic thought that often prevails here. As a Mod/Admin he provides an essential brake on extreme views that if left unchecked, would send The Corner to cyber oblivion, not withstanding the onerous legal costs that could befall site's owners. The fact that The Corner has not gone the way of many of its competitors is due in part to his resoluteness against the torrent of constant abuse by small-minded idiots with large self-serving egos luxuriating in not having to look at the bigger picture and who wail like banshees when their precious words are not digitally immortalised. With that in mind, it appears that some punters have been involved in contrived Mod/Admin baiting and are now surprised that there have been consequences. I will also add that yesterday I witnessed some guys having permanent hard-ons over this, so its probably best they reflect and move on...

So fucking what. The whole thing was about Rick crying about being called a twat. Sending 2 people to the cooler for it was the reason why others made comments,which neither you or Rick have quoted,just my comment in which I never called him a twat. So he has a difference of opinion and gets slagged off for it. Is he the only one? No he isn't. There have been plenty of others who have joined this site without insulting others but they get insulted and I don't see you running to their rescue. Rick said himself elsewhere that after a few posts then it's fair game. You yourself said "slagging each other off is an incidental by-product". Well boo hoo,Ricks gets it as well as we all  do. I don't see Admin crying when he gets called a cunt or coolering people for it. If you want to cut out any posts that contain any slagging of each other off and cooler those concerned do it,there will be only you two left.

One other thing,in future let him answer for himself.

18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So fucking what. The whole thing was about Rick crying about being called a twat. Sending 2 people to the cooler for it was the reason why others made comments,which neither you or Rick have quoted,just my comment in which I never called him a twat. So he has a difference of opinion and gets slagged off for it. Is he the only one? No he isn't. There have been plenty of others who have joined this site without insulting others but they get insulted and I don't see you running to their rescue. Rick said himself elsewhere that after a few posts then it's fair game. You yourself said "slagging each other off is an incidental by-product". Well boo hoo,Ricks gets it as well as we all  do. I don't see Admin crying when he gets called a cunt or coolering people for it. If you want to cut out any posts that contain any slagging of each other off and cooler those concerned do it,there will be only you two left.

I think it's great that some of the Cuntscorner bum mafia have been  rightfully barred.

I was being victimised and pointed the finger......

lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I think it's great that some of the Cuntscorner bum mafia have been  rightfully barred.

lol.

Victimised, you say?  

You've always got off Scott, for free, AND sat upon his pointed finger. 

25 minutes ago, Snatch said:

For what it's worth Snatchers, I think The Beast is a complete bell end. As for old Spotter, that cunt doesn't know how to sit on a bog pan properly. Bastards the lot of them

Guest Mingeeta
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

When exactly do you get victimised, raging poof.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Victimised, nope. Haven't even started yet, gaylord.

Guest Mingeeta
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

And why does your avatar resemble a fat guinea pig?

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Victimised, nope. Haven't even started yet, gaylord.

He pays good money to be victimised by leather clones whilst also sat upon one or more pointed fingers.

Guest Piston
On 24/06/2017 at 11:34 PM, Rick_B said:

Very colourful. You are wrong though. There may be worse materials inside a building because they give off toxic chemicals, but in terms of flammability polyethylene is about as bad as it gets. When I say essentially the same chemically as candle wax other than having a longer hydrocarbon chain I mean just that, both are long-chain crystalline aliphatic hydrocarbons. I was involved in fire research for a number of years and I'm a fire evacuation warden.

You seem to have become rather abusive of late so maybe you're overtired, so we'll pop you to bed and see you tomorrow.

So, coolered by you again eh? Had I known I would have spent my time nailing dolls to the wall. You are a 'twit' and I don't care what your mum says...

Anyway, to avoid a polymer-chemistry discussion, in green and posted via Linux:zzzzz

I too did Fire Research until mummy warned me not to play with matches and rushed the cat off to the vet. Try: Ullmann's Encyc. Ind. Chem. (2002-my edition).

WTF is a 'Fire Evacuation Warden' and why would you admit to it?

If 'Evacuation Warden' then FFS stop Ape evacuating on my lawn!

If 'Fire Evacuation', is this Vindaloo bum or fart lighting care-home residents? What do you really do for an existence?

article-0-001003FD00000258-206_306x423.j

"Oi! Put that fart out!

"so we'll pop you to bed"  Creepy or what?! I would Report you to Mother but you appear to be shit- proof and Punky is doubtless green with envy...

You have issues, they are not my fault, leave me alone and I will gladly ignore your existence.

My thanks to all you 'head above the parapet' buggers.

Yeah, too long again...as Mrs Piston often...

Guest Piston
On 25/06/2017 at 3:08 PM, Roadkill said:

Well after a pleasant night of shitting on Frank's corpse and some kinky bondage with Roops, I have to say... my opinion of you has not changed at all. You're mad with power, Rick. Just look at what a boring shit hole the Corner has turned into without me for a couple of hours. You're your own worst enemy. Like Mel Gibson, but without the acting talent.

Out of likes and even later I can only give one. The universe sucks.

11 minutes ago, Piston said:

So, coolered by you again eh? Had I known I would have spent my time nailing dolls to the wall. You are a 'twit' and I don't care what your mum says...

Anyway, to avoid a polymer-chemistry discussion, in green and posted via Linux:zzzzz

I too did Fire Research until mummy warned me not to play with matches and rushed the cat off to the vet. Try: Ullmann's Encyc. Ind. Chem. (2002-my edition).

If 'Fire Evacuation', is this Vindaloo bum or fart lighting care-home residents? What do you really do for an existence?

"Oi! Put that fart out!

"so we'll pop you to bed"  Creepy or what?! I would Report you to Mother but you appear to be shit- proof and Punky is doubtless green with envy...

You have issues, they are not my fault, leave me alone and I will gladly ignore your existence.

IOU a like Piston, and another for finding a picture of Bill Pertwee that looks exactly like Bob Hoskins.

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Poor victimised punkape having his nom about moaning cancer victims taken down. You've got to feel sorry for the cum gargling fucking poof!

10 minutes ago, Piston said:

Out of likes and even later I can only give one. The universe sucks.

You always seem to be a target for overzealous mods, Piston. As far as I can discern, the message to you is toy dolls deserve equal rights, and don't call people twats... on a site where getting called a twat is one of the nicer things to be called in all honesty.

I for one refuse to conform to these oppressive regulations. Dolls are for re-enacting gruesome battles from history and tying to trees to keep evil spirits away, and any fully grown man who takes such offence at being called a twat should be sacrificed to the Elder Gods to repay their wasted life essence.

Guest Piston
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He has provided one, the problem Snatch, is that you never accept any explanation about anything from the Admins/Mods and respond with an answer that deflects to another criticism. The site's primary function is to name and shame the cunts of the world, slagging each other off is an incidental by-product. As a punter, Mod or Admin Rick has rarely, if ever, involved himself in insulting other account holders choosing instead to provide an alternative yet measured opinion to the echo chamber of racist, homophobic, xenophobic and misogynistic thought that often prevails here. As a Mod/Admin he provides an essential brake on extreme views that if left unchecked, would send The Corner to cyber oblivion, not withstanding the onerous legal costs that could befall site's owners. The fact that The Corner has not gone the way of many of its competitors is due in part to his resoluteness against the torrent of constant abuse by small-minded idiots with large self-serving egos luxuriating in not having to look at the bigger picture and who wail like banshees when their precious words are not digitally immortalised. With that in mind, it appears that some punters have been involved in contrived Mod/Admin baiting and are now surprised that there have been consequences. I will also add that yesterday I witnessed some guys having permanent hard-ons over this, so its probably best they reflect and move on...

For the record and with respect:

I do not do contrived baiting.

Only Rick targets my posts, even for the, now accepted, dolly-nailing picture but the mark-of Rick was not rescinded.

Fair enough, I think he is 'odd' and dysfunctional (because he is and I'm not alone in this opinion) but your post is...well you knew when you posted it.

I don't know (nor do I want to) what the deal is but there is one. Stop obfuscating, your dog is out of control, or is it in control?

Power eh?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Piston
Forgot :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Poor victimised punkape having his nom about moaning cancer victims taken down. You've got to feel sorry for the cum gargling fucking poof!

You're being horribly working class again.

I bet you voted for Corbyn........ as well as being a wannabe scoutmaster.....

Lol.

Just now, Piston said:

For the record and with respect:

I do not do contrived baiting.

Only Rick targets my posts, even for the, now accepted, dolly-nailing picture but the mark-of Rick was not rescinded.

Fair enough, I think he is 'odd' and dysfunctional (because he is and I'm not alone in this opinion) but your post is...well you knew when you posted it.

I don't know (nor do I want to) what the deal is but there is one. Stop obfuscating, your dog is out of control, or is it in control?

Power eh?

I... kinda baited him. But I never expected him to go for such an obvious attempt. Clearly I am intellectually superior to him. Believe me, I'm as surprised as everyone else...

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're being horribly working class again.

I bet you voted for Corbyn........ as well as being a wannabe scoutmaster.....

Lol.

I bet you'll shortly have a big pair of black balls slapping your chin and another your arse and you've been rejected as a scoutmaster and warned never to apply again

56 minutes ago, Piston said:

"Oi! Put that fart out!

Did he read you a bedtime story?