CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Fire investigations have now moved on from cladding to fire doors. It seems corners have been cut in many buildings in order to save money. A fire door is the basic requirement in any large building and it's a door which is capable of holding back fire for 30 minutes. If you don't fit them or use cheap and cheerful domestic doors instead, which are often little more than cardboard, fire can spread through a building in minutes.

Fire doors are far more important than fire extinguishers, which frankly can be a liability because they encourage people to fight a fire rather than get out and call the Fire Service. Anyone who hasn't used a fire extinguisher would be astonished at how short a time they last, we're talking seconds not minutes.

Just now, Rick_B said:

Fire investigations have now moved on from cladding to fire doors. It seems corners have been cut in many buildings in order to save money. A fire door is the basic requirement in any large building and it's a door which is capable of holding back fire for 30 minutes. If you don't fit them or use cheap and cheerful domestic doors instead, which are often little more than cardboard, fire can spread through a building in minutes.

Fire doors are far more important than fire extinguishers, which frankly can be a liability because they encourage people to fight a fire rather than get out and call the Fire Service. Anyone who hasn't used a fire extinguisher would be astonished at how short a time they last, we're talking seconds not minutes.

Trust me. If there's fire extinguishers in a tower block they've already been wasted by drunk/high cunts sticking the nozzle through a neighbours letterbox and letting loose. They're fucking great fun... despite being the reason I was thrown out of college.

20 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

And fire extinguisher identification was a lot simpler before some health & safety cunt with fuck all better to do decided to change the colour coding system from painted outer body to little coloured sticker. Years ago it was easy to see what contained water as opposed to foam, dry powder, or cO2, quite an important differentiation when dealing with an electrical fire as opposed to a liquid fire or a pile of old pallets, and now time can be wasted by having to scrutinise extinguishers whose label may be obscured or not facing outwards.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And fire extinguisher identification was a lot simpler before some health & safety cunt with fuck all better to do decided to change the colour coding system from painted outer body to little coloured sticker. Years ago it was easy to see what contained water as opposed to foam, dry powder, or cO2, quite an important differentiation when dealing with an electrical fire as opposed to a liquid fire or a pile of old pallets, and now time can be wasted by having to scrutinise extinguishers whose label may be obscured or not facing outwards.

Great fun if your colour blind and short sighted.

Or are you calling Bill a black man.

17 hours ago, Snatch said:

So fucking what. The whole thing was about Rick crying about being called a twat......

No, it was a about more than that hence my addressing a broad range of issues though it was no surprise your responded with a myopic viewpoint.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, it was a about more than that hence my addressing a broad range of issues though it was no surprise your responded with a myopic viewpoint.

Wrong.It was about the reaction to Rick banning people because they called him a twat. Stop twisting things every time your wrong about something.

11 hours ago, Piston said:

..My thanks to all you 'head above the parapet' buggers....

You're not a battle-scarred freedom fighter.

11 hours ago, Piston said:

For the record and with respect:

I do not do contrived baiting.

Only Rick targets my posts, even for the, now accepted, dolly-nailing picture but the mark-of Rick was not rescinded.

Fair enough, I think he is 'odd' and dysfunctional (because he is and I'm not alone in this opinion) but your post is...well you knew when you posted it.

I don't know (nor do I want to) what the deal is but there is one. Stop obfuscating, your dog is out of control, or is it in control?

Power eh?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

There is no "deal", and you're not being targeted. There are some issues that we monitor, as yet you don't even score a mention in the Admin message board. The irony of course is that Rick has been instrumental in ensuring there is a forum for you to post your paranoia.

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Fatty said:

Me and Edds have the rights to sell tickets, who fancies a good day out

IMG-20170627-WA0000.jpg

I think it looks rather fetching myself, certainly helped out the immigration department

Guest Piston
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're not a battle-scarred freedom fighter.

There is no "deal", and you're not being targeted. There are some issues that we monitor, as yet you don't even score a mention in the Admin message board. The irony of course is that Rick has been instrumental in ensuring there is a forum for you to post your paranoia.

I am not, of course.  Actually, I made no such claim, you did and then proceed to 'rebut' your own fiction :rolleyes:

A blatant and increasingly common, 'straw man' argument,  unless you've taken to 'talking' to yourself...again?

Sadly, you seem to be reverting... resistance and reason are futile...:o

Anyway (backs slowly towards the exit door)...you are perfection incarnate and stuff...

I am mainly harmless and am only here for the fish.

Ah, Grimsby, my stop...

Guest Piston
9 hours ago, Snatch said:

I doubt we have the same opinion.

Hold onto that thought because if you ever do find yourself agreeing...you will have been assimilated and there is only one way out.

IOU until my like-o-meter resets.

Guest Ollyboro

As awful as this fire was it should be a consolation to us all that some good has come out of it. The coming together of a community in grief, solidarity and a determination to forge a better future - together. Different community groups and individuals, who previously would have passed one another without comment, now getting on like a house on fire.

34 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

As awful as this fire was it should be a consolation to us all that some good has come out of it. The coming together of a community in grief, solidarity and a determination to forge a better future - together. Different community groups and individuals, who previously would have passed one another without comment, now getting on like a house on fire.

It's a very heart warming sight. You can never douse the fire of the human spirit...

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Piston said:

Hold onto that thought because if you ever do find yourself agreeing...you will have been assimilated and there is only one way out.

IOU until my like-o-meter resets.

It won't happen. Ever.

Guest Fatty
14 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Soppy cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's a very heart warming sight. You can never douse the fire of the human spirit...

Nor can one forget an old flame. 

Guest 'eavensabove

You have to laugh. The government have so far handed out a staggering emergency payment of £5000 divided between to 108 house/flat holders affected. Less than 50 sobs each. 

Guest Fatty
21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You have to laugh. The government have so far handed out a staggering emergency payment of £5000 divided between to 108 house/flat holders affected. Less than 50 sobs each. 

You're a cunt on two levels, firstly it's £5000 per household and secondly it's Sovs, now fuck off back to school!