CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anita Pallenberg

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

Ah, those were the days, when you could become famous by shoving a chocolate bar up your twat.

Then end their careers touting minge washes and cremes to cure the infections created by said illadvised insertions.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Ah, those were the days, when you could become famous by shoving a chocolate bar up your twat.

Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end.

4 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I shove chocolate bars up Mrs Baws' twat all the time, and she's never so much as thanked me for it, the fucking cunt.

On a related note, either she's getting looser, or Curly Wurlys are shrinking; perhaps both. 

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I shove chocolate bars up Mrs Baws' twat all the time, and she's never so much as thanked me for it, the fucking cunt.

On a related note, either she's getting looser, or Curly Wurlys are shrinking; perhaps both. 

You need to top the Curly Wurly or Mars bar with a Cadbury's creme egg, that way you'd get more bang for your buck (or fuck)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, r-soles said:

You need to top the Curly Wurly or Mars bar with a Cadbury's creme egg, that way you'd get more bang for your buck (or fuck)

Or a four finger Kit Kat.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Try a Toblerone. More effective than a D and C. And tastier.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You fat perverted sod.

Fuck off.

What's the difference between Punkers arsehole and a Kit-Kat?...................you can only get 4 fingers in a Kit-Kat

I'm queer all week