CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Help for hero's

Eddie

Just had a beer with an ex para Falklands vet who absolutely hates help for hero's. He states that they are just a building company that raises say 40k to build a swimming pool for veteran's that actually costs 20k to build. He recons they are robbing cunts and if you want to give, donate to holidays for hero's.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She'd never take Valium! She is a professional clinician, it's labelled up as diazepam when she nicks it from the dispensary.

She must be flogging it to other CC members. I'm fairly certain welsh/tight cunt is taking some shortly before logging on.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

She must be flogging it to other CC members. I'm fairly certain welsh/tight cunt is taking some shortly before logging on.  

Yes, along with military grade, experimental intelligence suppressants designed by black ops chemists to reduce the enemy to a pack of dribbling spastics. Apparently they work.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

He recons it is a total scam but sings the praises of Johnny rotten whom campaigns and raises money  for holidays for heros without seeking public approval 

Do they go on Holidays in the Sun?

Guest Manky
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Saps sent to die by career politicians ..the poor protect the wealthy, how fucked up is that 

Panzerknacker 

You are an arsehole. Soldiers (not saps) may be sent to fight, they are not sent to die. They fight for each other and their unit, not to protect the wealthy. Dying is something that sometimes happens as a result of fighting. Cunts like you will twist anything to make some pathetic point which is really just a rehash of the old 'lions led by donkeys' bollocks. My experience in the Army is that the officers care more for their men than you will ever find in civilian life.

Fuck all that, I just think you are a prick anyway.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Yea. Punkapes prick by the sound of the shit hole he lives in.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Manky said:

You are an arsehole. Soldiers (not saps) may be sent to fight, they are not sent to die. They fight for each other and their unit, not to protect the wealthy. Dying is something that sometimes happens as a result of fighting. Cunts like you will twist anything to make some pathetic point which is really just a rehash of the old 'lions led by donkeys' bollocks. My experience in the Army is that the officers care more for their men than you will ever find in civilian life.

It seems strange to me that British forces are sent to fight in these countries and the men young enough to defend their own country have fucked off to Europe and in some cases leaving behind their wives and children.

These are the cunts that should be sent back. 

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It seems strange to me that British forces are sent to fight in these countries and the men young enough to defend their own country have fucked off to Europe and in some cases leaving behind their wives and children.

Spot on snatch.

Guest Manky
46 minutes ago, Snatch said:

My thoughts exactly. Add to that the deportation of any way!um seeker who breaks the law and we are cooking on gas. The downside to this may be the 5 year waiting list for a Romanian 'tradesman'

The problem with H4H is possibly that they will no longer be run by enthusiastic amateurs but by CEO's and assorted Directors whose sole commitment to the cause is through their bank balances.