CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Farron Sky Fairy Worshipper

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

He has got mental health problems and like many sky fairy believers he should be sectioned. In March 2012, Farron was one of three MPs who signed a letter sent to the Advertising Standards Authority, criticising their recent decision to stop the Christian group "Healing on the Streets of Bath" from making explicit claims that prayer can heal. The letter called for the ASA to provide indisputable scientific evidence that faith healing did not work.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He has got mental health problems and like many sky fairy believers he should be sectioned. In March 2012, Farron was one of three MPs who signed a letter sent to the Advertising Standards Authority, criticising their recent decision to stop the Christian group "Healing on the Streets of Bath" from making explicit claims that prayer can heal. The letter called for the ASA to provide indisputable scientific evidence that faith healing did not work.

Why should they stop them? It seems another religious bunch of maniacs can preach their hatred of anything western on the streets without any problem.

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

All credit to the man - he could not reconcile Liberal values with the teachings of his faith. He recognised that political leaders should not pontificate and shape social policy according to religion.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

All credit to the man - he could not reconcile Liberal values with the teachings of his faith. He recognised that political leaders should not pontificate and shape social policy according to religion.

I agree with you

Edited by Witheredscrote
God, I feel nauseous

Guest Ollyboro
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Liberal Democrats change their leaders more often than I change my underpants.

To be fair, North Korea changes its leader more often than you change your underpants.

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

To be fair, North Korea changes its leader more often than you change your underpants.

If America gets its way Gongers will be in for a new pair fairly soon. 

Guest Ahriman
14 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Instead of holding elections, they choose their leaders by hosting a competitive starcraft tournament. A far more civilized/autistic society if you ask me.

Guest Spanky
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shouldn't he have done that before wanting to become leader of the liberal Democrats? He's either a fool or completely disingenuous, or maybe a bit of both. What a prize cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Hot-Heeling on any Street is daylight robbery. 

17 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Shouldn't he have done that before wanting to become leader of the liberal Democrats? He's either a fool or completely disingenuous, or maybe a bit of both. What a prize cunt.

There used to be a "Spanky" on F169, but I'm guessing that wasn't you? He was a great fat poof, if that helps. 

Guest Spanky
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There used to be a "Spanky" on F169, but I'm guessing that wasn't you? He was a great fat poof, if that helps. 

Nope, not me. Prior to discovering CC a couple of months ago, all my vitriol was distributed amongst those around me, particularly the cunts I work with. I genuinely only found this place after googling Jeremy Vine is a cunt and it was one of your posts about him shitting into his hands that made me want to stay.

Jeremy Vine is a cunt and so am I.

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

Nope, not me. Prior to discovering CC a couple of months ago, all my vitriol was distributed amongst those around me, particularly the cunts I work with. I genuinely only found this place after googling Jeremy Vine is a cunt and it was one of your posts about him shitting into his hands that made me want to stay.

Jeremy Vine is a cunt and so am I.

Jeremy Vine still has that turd he shit into his hand, he calls it Tim. I discovered the corner in a very similar manner, I googled 'Andrew Flintoff, cunt' and was transported here to find Bubba ranting, "who's this cunt in the Jacamo ad, throwing a hat and pointing at a drummer?".

I don't agree with him, but I respect his decision to stand down rather than support policies he doesn't agree with. Realistically his views are not compatible with being the leader of a liberal party and he accepted that. The problem now is that the LibDems have very few MPs to choose from. This is Clegg's fault, he destroyed years of hard work by Charlie Kennedy and Paddy Ashdowne to satisfy his own ego. Thankfully he lost his seat at this election and is now history.

6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't agree with him, but I respect his decision to stand down rather than support policies he doesn't agree with. Realistically his views are not compatible with being the leader of a liberal party and he accepted that. The problem now is that the LibDems have very few MPs to choose from. This is Clegg's fault, he destroyed years of hard work by Charlie Kennedy and Paddy Ashdowne to satisfy his own ego. Thankfully he lost his seat at this election and is now history.

Paddy Ashdowne was a politician that I could respect a bit. Had a reasonable grasp on reality and a former Royal Marine, so capable of throwing a more effective punch than porky Prescott when egged by a hippie in the crowd.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
17 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Liberal Democrats change their leaders more often than I change my underpants.

And wearing your under crackers inside out every other week isn't the same as changing them!

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He is wrong of course.

We should become a proper catholic country again and cede all religious power to the Vatican and Rome.

11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

They need a fucking great poof to stand as leader.....Jeremy Thorp had well over 36 seats ...........or was It bottoms ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

He is wrong of course.

We should become a proper catholic country again and cede all religious power to the Vatican and Rome.

If he even feels the need to fuck small boys I'm sure the Catholic Church will welcome him no questions asked. I'm also sure if he fancies whooping his cock up a shit and spunk encrusted arsehole without the need for lube and can find £2.50 down the sofa, you'll be happy to help, you fucking poofter 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If he even feels the need to fuck small boys I'm sure the Catholic Church will welcome him no questions asked. I'm also sure if he fancies whooping his cock up a shit and spunk encrusted arsehole without the need for lube and can find £2.50 down the sofa, you'll be happy to help, you fucking poofter 

Is it your Saddleworth moor re-enactment weekend where you pretend to look for bodies ?

lol.

14 hours ago, Spanky said:

As far as being disingenuous I can only cite his linguistic gymnastics in calling for a second referendum in anything but name. By all accounts Farron never stood in the way of furthering LGBT rights and only came a cropper when during the recent general election he was hounded by mischievous journalists, no doubt trying to develop a non-story, as to whether he thought gay marriage was a sin. This was shameful journalism at its worst.