CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Cowell

Guest Stoops

Guest Stoops

This Cunt lives in an 8 million pound mansion in Kensington. In his bank he has £400 million. Annually this cunt makes £95 million

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/simon-cowell-net-worth/

Now he is releasing a "charity single" for us plebs to put our hands in our pockets to help those who have lost everything.

Fuck you Cowell you cunt of epic proportions. Your bank account alone could fund 10 tower blocks. Angling for a knighthood. Arise sir Cunt.

Cunt.

4 minutes ago, Stoops said:

This Cunt lives in an 8 million pound mansion in Kensington. In his bank he has £400 million. Annually this cunt makes £95 million

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/simon-cowell-net-worth/

Now he is releasing a "charity single" for us plebs to put our hands in our pockets to help those who have lost everything.

Fuck you Cowell you cunt of epic proportions. Your bank account alone could fund 10 tower blocks. Angling for a knighthood. Arise sir Cunt.

Cunt.

Good point, all these fucking celebs telling us we ought to be handing money over to good causes should be ripped apart by dogs. Like Ewan McGregor doing a water aid campaign that pocketed him tens of thousands for 2 minutes of camera time, and those cunts who win 4 grand for their pet charity on Tipping Point and get paid 20 grand for appearing. Bob Geldof can get fucked as well, moralistic cunt who raised a brood of degenerate junkies.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Good point, all these fucking celebs telling us we ought to be handing money over to good causes should be ripped apart by dogs. Like Ewan McGregor doing a water aid campaign that pocketed him tens of thousands for 2 minutes of camera time, and those cunts who win 4 grand for their pet charity on Tipping Point and get paid 20 grand for appearing. Bob Geldof can get fucked as well, moralistic cunt who raised a brood of degenerate junkies.

Never forget to include Bono in such rants.

Guest Stoops
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Arise Sir Cuntman.

3 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

cowell.jpg

"Son, I am your biological father, any rumours you hear about me being a chutney ferret and paying your mum to say I knocked her up are untrue. At school my nickname was 'straight as a die Si', especially amongst the other boys in my Creative Dance class. Now be a good lad, fetch my feather boa and my amyl nitrate, daddy's going clubbing".

• Like 1

Guest Stoops

Funny thing is - this cunt isn't from Kensington or Chelsea. He was born in Lambeth. He would probably do the same down there too. Put your hands in your pockets you plebs. Anything for a bit of positive press. Shame he is still in the closet. Now give me that knighthood. Disco Inferno. Candle in the wind. Sex is on Fire. Feel free to suggest any other titles..............wanker.

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend has cancer of the Simon Cowell= Bowel 

As stated previously:

Simon Cowell is rhyming slang for sanitary towel. Because he's a bloody cunt.

Guest King_Cunt
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I really don't like Bob Cuntof, he's worth £150 million, this smelly, odd looking, bum nut could easily spare £149 million of his own cash (which he definitely didn't earn from the cunttown rats shite) to the folk in Africa, without inflicting us with more of his utter verbal bullshit, and cunt aid.

I did hear that Ewan McCunter had his lower ribs removed so he could perform fellatio on himself easier, any truth in this?

Guest Stoops
Just now, King_Cunt said:

I really don't like Bob Cuntof, he's worth £150 million, this smelly, odd looking, bum nut could easily spare £149 million of his own cash (which he definitely didn't earn from the cunttown rats shite) to the folk in Africa, without inflicting us with more of his utter verbal bullshit, and cunt aid.

I did hear that Ewan McCunter had his lower ribs removed so he could perform fellatio on himself easier, any truth in this?

King Cunt - regardless - I think we can all agree that these wankers with hundreds of millions in the bank could afford a few to donate to these poor people who have lost their whole lives. Their homes. Their possessions.

But don't worry - you can buy a charity single on Monday to help the Grenfell victims. Do your bit you selfish cunt.

x

4 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

You're confusing him with Punkape. Now, old Punky didn't elect to have his lower ribs removed - they were kicked in by some of his fan club. However, he's enjoying the result none the less. He's a vile little cock sucker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

I've no idea, but I know Marilyn Manson had the ribs out for that reason. Strange cunt Marilyn Manson, used to be a child star, played the geeky 10 year old kid with the glasses in 'The Wonder Years'.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

I met the cunt (worked at Live Aid) and that idiot Bongo. Sting is a bigger cunt than the pair of the fuckers...

Now, shut the fuck-up and: 

MV5BNzRlMGYyY2QtYmQwZi00ZjEyLThmYTItOTAz

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Ah ya fuckers. Kiss milarky is my way of saying bye. I don't down the brown or drop anchor in poo bay. So Fuck off. BIG KISS TO YOU THOUGH X

Stop It.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've no idea, but I know Marilyn Manson had the ribs out for that reason. Strange cunt Marilyn Manson, used to be a child star, played the geeky 10 year old kid with the glasses in 'The Wonder Years'.

I think the rib removal thing is an urban myth.....