CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Cowell

Guest Stoops

Guest Stoops
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Sounds like someone needs a few ribs out.

Don't need ribs taken out - my French lady loves my Rosbif thank you very much. And yes she does shave her armpits.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Don't need ribs taken out - my French lady loves my Rosbif thank you very much. And yes she does shave her armpits.

My neighbour's lesbian landlady keeps herself spotlessly clean. She has a woman in, 7 days a week.

Guest Stoops
Just now, Ape said:

If you've got someone willing and able to suck your cock on the premises, what the fuck are you doing posting on here?

Top arrows. She is asleep. Not rape - just surprise sex.

4 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Goodnight all. Great banter. Off to France in 7 hours, Sleep well

This isn't banter, you stupid fucking cocktwist, every last word is deadly fucking serious. 

Anyway, Bon voyage! xxx

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Stoops said:

Fuck me. You'd best stay over there with those two boats. You've got that Withers-Look aboutcha.

Guest Stoops
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This isn't banter, you stupid fucking cocktwist, every last word is deadly fucking serious. 

Anyway, Bon voyage! xxx

Oh my god I make a stupid joke and you throw your toys out of the pram! I've been happily together with my lady for 2 years. I try and make you guys laugh and you go bats shit. Sorry for any offence caused. Jesus Christ.

Guest Ollyboro

Lucky man. France is wonderful in June.

By the way, who's the backward poof and trannie in the photo?

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Oh my god I make a stupid joke and you throw your toys out of the pram! I've been happily together with my lady for 2 years. I try and make you guys laugh and you go bats shit. Sorry for any offence caused. Jesus Christ.

Never heard of her.  

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Should have gone to specsavers. Her, not you, well done. Are you travelling on the poop chute (I call it that because it's a pipe connected to a toilet - France) or the ferry?

Guest King_Cunt

Tell your missus to get rid of those hoop ear rings, they're only required if your going on the Jeremy Kyle show, or offering cheap sex in Hull...anyway safe journey (cunts)

4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Lucky man. France is wonderful in June.

By the way, who's the backward poof and trannie in the photo?

I think he's genuinely posted a personal photo OB, I hope it isn't turning into Facebook round here. He also just used the phrase 'great banter', that's the second time I've heard that today, the first was the other new cunt 'Corbynista', I smell sock puppetry. I asked Extremecunt if it was him and he's denying it. The plot thickens.

Guest King_Cunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he's genuinely posted a personal photo OB, I hope it isn't turning into Facebook round here. He also just used the phrase 'great banter', that's the second time I've heard that today, the first was the other new cunt 'Corbynista', I smell sock puppetry. I asked Extremecunt if it was him and he's denying it. The plot thickens.

Dunno......That 'woman' looks like an inbred sibling of one of those cunts from that movie 'The Hills have Eyes'....with that wide forehead and those eyes on either side of her skull..

Guest Welsh_cunt

This is why Geldof is such a scruffy cunt coz he donated so much. And his daughter died of malnutrition brought on by poverty. My heart bleeds for that family.

2 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

Dunno......That 'woman' looks like an inbred sibling of one of those cunts from that movie 'The Hills have Eyes'....with that wide forehead and those eyes on either side of her skull..

Doesn't bode well for him though, whether you find her attractive or not, she's the one people look at and think, 'you could do better love'.