CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Cowell

Guest Stoops

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That refers to the amount of your brain in use at any given time.  

That's fucking hilarious! Are you a child?

Guest King_Cunt
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh fucking hell, Mr 4% has returned.

There's Welsh people here...?

I work with a Welsh druid type, he's a grass, He actually whined to the boss that I wouldn't talk to him, I couldn't believe it when I got an actual verbal warning for saying, 'I don't talk Sheep'...............He also wears crocs...and I'm not allowed to kill him...this PC world, we live in, packs fudge....or shags sheep..

2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

What's 4% all about?

Your positive feedback rating. Never mind all that though Taff. It's been fucking brilliant on here tonight, another newbie just posted a selfie of him and his bird on here and there's been a feeding frenzy, some other cunt joined up today and made a complete ninny of himself, and yet another one, King Cunt turned up and he's alright. What's been going on in your wacky little world?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stoops said:

Oh my god I make a stupid joke and you throw your toys out of the pram! I've been happily together with my lady for 2 years. I try and make you guys laugh and you go bats shit. Sorry for any offence caused. Jesus Christ.

Bordel de merde.

Listen-up. 99% on here are cunts. I, on the other hand am Jesus Christ and here's me nails to prove it, and if I may add (since you mentioned Bats Scat) you deserve a medal in my book, for being happy with that wench of yours. Was she at The Tower by any chance?

Nails.jpg

4 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

I work with a Welsh druid type, he's a grass, He actually whined to the boss that I wouldn't talk to him, I couldn't believe it when I got an actual verbal warning for saying, 'I don't talk Sheep'...............He also wears crocs...and I'm not allowed to kill him...this PC world, we live in, packs fudge....or shags sheep..

...or runs into a crowded area wearing a Semtex body warmer, kills a few dozen people and then the authorities calmly announce that they knew he was a nutter and they'd been watching him! Fucking marvellous this political correctness lark!

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your positive feedback rating. Never mind all that though Taff. It's been fucking brilliant on here tonight, another newbie just posted a selfie of him and his bird on here and there's been a feeding frenzy, some other cunt joined up today and made a complete ninny of himself, and yet another one, King Cunt turned up and he's alright. What's been going on in your wacky little world?

4% positive feedback, Pretty crap but i'm proud of that. Looks like I missed a night without being the centre of slander. Few bulmers cider tonight, can't drink too much of that shit but that's about as good as it gets down my local. Which thread is this mush and his bird then, i'll have a look now. Hey, fucking great weather in Wales tomorrow apparantly, heard some cunt down my local is going to Greece tomorrow at 38 degrees, what a twat.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

Have you not been formally introduced? Call her a Nonce. Go on. You'll cop some real Welsh if you do. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

4% positive feedback, Pretty crap but i'm proud of that. Looks like I missed a night without being the centre of slander. Few bulmers cider tonight, can't drink too much of that shit but that's about as good as it gets down my local. Which thread is this mush and his bird then, i'll have a look now. Hey, fucking great weather in Wales tomorrow apparantly, heard some cunt down my local is going to Greece tomorrow at 38 degrees, what a twat.

BOIL the twat in grease at 100 degrees and make a cunt out of him. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
11 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

Kill it!, The Welsh will probably be bred out eventually because they are fucking ugly. This will take too long, just kill it if it speaks.

6 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Pictures on this thread. Backtrack and you'll find it.

2 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Removed

Fucking hell !... I don't know what's more astounding, the fact that you did that, or the fact that you did it because 'Eavens told you to! Don't get me wrong, he's a mate and all that, but even he would admit, he's a weapons grade lunatic.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell !... I don't know what's more astounding, the fact that you did that, or the fact that you did it because 'Eavens told you to! Don't get me wrong, he's a mate and all that, but even he would admit, he's a weapons grade lunatic.

Bollocks...out of likes!  

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pictures on this thread. Backtrack and you'll find it.

Fuck she's an ugly cunt eh? He's a wind up for sure, no cunt puts a pic of them and thei bird on here.

1 minute ago, King_Cunt said:

Thanks for the compliment, or as the Welsh say 'baa baa ba baa baa ba ba' xx

For future reference, calling another member a nonce is an instant ban. 'Eavens has been trying to get newbies to do it for months, and this silly Welsh fucker is the only one who's fallen for it.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shall I offer her both barrels and tell to take a pick, or simply give her a shovel?

121163.jpg?v=2

Guest 'eavensabove

For future reference, calling another member a nonce is an instant ban. 'Eavens has been trying to get newbies to do it for months, and this silly Welsh fucker is the only one who's fallen for it.

:-)  Hook line and sink-her.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm going to bed  for a wank now anyway. If i'm banned by the morning, I'll have a bucket full of tears by midday for sure?

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm making a pitcher of extra dry martini's to enjoy the show!  

This is fucking quality stuff Wiz! This is the thread of the year so far, I can't believe our luck, a personal pic and some cunts fallen for 'Eavens nonce trick in the space of an hour, I wanna go to sleep but I just can't now. If Rick logs in and sees this I may orgasm!