CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Cowell

Guest Stoops

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is fucking quality stuff Wiz! This is the thread of the year so far, I can't believe our luck, a personal pic and some cunts fallen for 'Eavens nonce trick in the space of an hour, I wanna go to sleep but I just can't now. If Rick logs in and sees this I may orgasm!

I'm out of likes Eric, I can't seem to look away, even though I know a wreck is about to happen!  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm out of likes Eric, I can't seem to look away, even though I know a wreck is about to happen!  

Am taking bets that I can get her again.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A ducks foot volley gun. Believe it or not, I once restored and and re activated a cap and ball version of that for a licensed collector.

Blimey! Can yer fix me Blunderbuss? 

Guest Ollyboro
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he's genuinely posted a personal photo OB, I hope it isn't turning into Facebook round here. He also just used the phrase 'great banter', that's the second time I've heard that today, the first was the other new cunt 'Corbynista', I smell sock puppetry. I asked Extremecunt if it was him and he's denying it. The plot thickens.

There'll be none of this shit once hard fucking Brexit kicks in, Eric. The only cunts allowed in the Corner will either be  1) British, or 2) Have skills in cunting that existing Brits haven't got. 

By the way, I still reckon that Theresa May can win the whole of Britain, and most of Europe, round to her way of thinking. You know how? Declare war on Germany. Let's see Farage criticize her over that.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Blimey! Can yer fix me Blunderbuss? 

Yep, and if it's a hit and miss flintlock, I'll even braise you a new touch-hole and cap nipple to make it a reliable shooter...as long as you have a black powder certificate from the home office anyway...... ahem.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep, and if it's a hit and miss flintlock, I'll even braise you a new touch-hole and cap nipple to make it a reliable shooter...as long as you have a black powder certificate from the home office anyway...... ahem.

Errrrm... Tell me more about this cap-nipple business? My shooter's reliable, but am not into Black Power.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Errrrm... Tell me more about this cap-nipple business? My shooter's reliable, but am not into Black Power.  

RACIST!

Reported!  LOL

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Don't get excited, it's the little brass tube that the percussion cap sits on top of, the hammer strikes the cap, a little flame travels down the tube and ignites the powder in the end of the closed breech barrel. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't get excited, it's the little brass tube that the percussion cap sits on top of, the hammer strikes the cap, a little flame travels down the tube and ignites the powder in the end of the closed breech barrel. 

Gimme gimme gimme. I wants me one of dem little flame throwing fuckers. 

11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Gimme gimme gimme. I wants me one of dem little flame throwing fuckers. 

Fuck that, you can pick up a Czech copy of a 9mm Beretta for £400 if you look in the right place. That black powder Dick Turpin crap is for hanging on walls and for re-enacters to play with at weekends, silly cunts.

Guest King_Cunt
43 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I'm going to bed  for a wank now anyway. If i'm banned by the morning, I'll have a bucket full of tears by midday for sure?

At least the sheep of Wales are safe for tonight, nighty night (cunt)

Guest King_Cunt
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh dear. This is a real picture, isn't it?

If you painted yourself grey you'd look like the talking statue off Art Attack

head.jpg

As for your girlfriend... she looks like Prince.

It's real? shit, well I'd like to apologise for saying, your missus looks like a mutant from Chernobyl (with hoop ear rings)....and you art attack statue looking cunt, if you're the bastard who stretched her forehead, so much so she can see with 360 all round vision...well I hope you fall off the Eiffel cuntower...

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh dear. This is a real picture, isn't it?

If you painted yourself grey you'd look like the talking statue off Art Attack

head.jpg

As for your girlfriend... she looks like Prince.

Notice the phrase 'great banter' was also used by that Corbynista twat earlier as well. It's like having Chip back, I asked Ex if it was him and he strongly denied it, I believe him as well actually, his characters are better than that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Notice the phrase 'great banter' was also used by that Corbynista twat earlier as well. It's like having Chip back, I asked Ex if it was him and he strongly denied it, I believe him as well actually, his characters are better than that.

I am of the belief it is those spacking shop fellows.  Only THEY could fall for Eaven's trap!  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I am of the belief it is those spacking shop fellows.  Only THEY could fall for Eaven's trap!  

I dunno Wiz, if you mean the Mocking Shop, they're a fairly intelligent bunch over there. I think the cunts in question saw the blue banner at the top of the screen and thought they were in Facebook land.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno Wiz, if you mean the Mocking Shop, they're a fairly intelligent bunch over there. I think the cunts in question saw the blue banner at the top of the screen and thought they were in Facebook land.

I had a peek at the site, I didn't laugh once...except for the fact they've had to keep it below the radar since 2014 because their last site got fucked off the internet because they trolled and bullied a reporter.  They still claim to be intellectually superior to sites that have stayed online and active whilst they scurried into the walls and darkness when the spotlight was turned on them.  

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As well you should, do that again and your gone.

Oh Miss! I know 'Eavens was a tad naughty but you can't really blame him for someone else's abject stupidity, if he tells them to jump in front of a train and they do it then surely it was ultimately their choice. It was a fucking entertaining evening anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had a peek at the site, I didn't laugh once...except for the fact they've had to keep it below the radar since 2014 because their last site got fucked off the internet because they trolled and bullied a reporter.  They still claim to be intellectually superior to sites that have stayed online and active whilst they scurried into the walls and darkness when the spotlight was turned on them.  

I know, the Mary Beard incident. I've talked to a few of them over there and they were royally fucked by the PC media. Understandable on reflection why our admin lot do some of the things they do.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh Miss! I know 'Eavens was a tad naughty but you can't really blame him for someone else's abject stupidity, if he tells them to jump in front of a train and they do it then surely it was ultimately their choice. It was a fucking entertaining evening anyway. 

An epic day of cunting!  Punky sent to the cooler again....Eavens duped a dope, and some stupid cunt posted a personal pic.