CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aftershave adverts

Eddie

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got a Ratty like, I got a Ratty like! This is up there with losing my lesbian virginity, winning the lottery, waking up with Keira Knightley squirming on my face and acquiring superpowers, all in fucking one! I'm going to dig a big fucking hole, roll around in the bottom of it having a wank and stab a turnip in your honour. But first I'm going to screenshot the fucker because I'll probably never be this happy again!

You are mistaken you looney

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

So the only reason that you shave is that you have no wish to look like a terrorist? So I assume you don't mind looking like a nonce?

See you in 24 hours.

Maybe .

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

If rumour is anything to go by,  Punkers is currently distilling his own brand of Ode to de toilet "Essence of Arseholes" which by all accounts is taking Old Spice to new levels of depravity and giving Joop a good run for its money. Anyway, all of that is besides the point...   I only wear Paco Arabian myself or Noir by Lalique but I save me best stuff WD40 for funerals & weddings. 

One of the lads at work likes that, I think it smells like fermented asparagus piss

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

One of the lads at work likes that, I think it smells like fermented asparagus piss

That's the one, and that's why I wear it. It gets on peoples nerves it does. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/06/2017 at 9:09 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny you say that, an ex girlfriend used to tell me that the most turned on she got was when I came in from working on the car, smelling of sweat and engine oil. Duckhams, the mark of a man.

Sounds like one of my bosses from a previous life, I'd been doing up my old Mexico and she asked what my girlfriend thought of me coming in covered in grease and grime, stinking of burnt metal and rubber... halfway through the sentence she went all misty eyed and smiley.... wish I'd had a go on that one, bet she fucked like a banshee...

On 17/06/2017 at 8:54 PM, 'eavensabove said:

If rumour is anything to go by,  Punkers is currently distilling his own brand of Ode to de toilet "Essence of Arseholes" which by all accounts is taking Old Spice to new levels of depravity and giving Joop a good run for its money. Anyway, all of that is besides the point...   I only wear Paco Arabian myself or Noir by Lalique but I save me best stuff WD40 for funerals & weddings. 

That sounds like you're being racist then backed out halfway through....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Wanker. 

Great stuff snatch. Don't let the haters get you down. I know it's difficult being the new ding but you never know, someone even more fucking cretinous might come along in his absence. 

On 18/06/2017 at 0:00 AM, Witheredscrote said:

You even made a poor copy of that, Camber fucking Sands. 1958 film, my dad was an extra in that, he was a Peruvian goat taunter

I imagine that you rubbed your maggot raw the first 450 times that you watched 'Fly Away Home'.

On 19/06/2017 at 6:24 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Sounds like one of my bosses from a previous life, I'd been doing up my old Mexico and she asked what my girlfriend thought of me coming in covered in grease and grime, stinking of burnt metal and rubber... halfway through the sentence she went all misty eyed and smiley.... wish I'd had a go on that one, bet she fucked like a banshee...

Reported for spiking the drink of someone with Down's syndrome with Rohypnol.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC
On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:01 PM, Eddie said:

Most adverts are shit however aftershave adverts take the biscuit. A car chased around a mountain road or johhny depp digging a hole in the desert, all total bollock's, it's a mystery why Hollywood multimillionaire's sign up for this shit. Are the Hollywood bigwigs not paying enough per movie to keep the Wolf from the door?

Is this what you have been reduced to Ed ? It makes me weep to see you brought so low. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, JackoTC said:

The very same. Unfortunately, alive and well (relatively speaking).

Fuck me, you and Applescruff should meet up and post details of your lives.  You'd be a hit at any party.  

26 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Unfortunately, alive and well (relatively speaking).

I can imagine. Much like myself you've been absent for four months. I'd wager that you have spent the time productively though, ingesting copious amounts of deep fried heroin and drinking gallons of fictional WKD blues. You've no doubt lost what little neck definition you previously possessed and have developed an astonishingly vivid puce complexion alongside an almost geometrically perfect cylindrical body.

Fuck off, you Henry Hoover looking Scotch cunt.