CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aftershave adverts

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, the only lothario in history who has had to date rape a string of fictional women. What a cunt.

Nobody has seen head nor tail of him, since the eve of London Pride. Both ends have been far too busy. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Is this what you have been reduced to Ed ? It makes me weep to see you brought so low. 

Blimey!  There seems to be a healthy influx of come-backs of late. Save for one.

I'm quite pleased that You're back though. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Blimey!  There seems to be a healthy influx of come-backs of late. Save for one.

There's a heavy influx of man love 'an all. Back scuttlers corner and this without arse bandit number one, pinkgape , the spermy shitter

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's a heavy influx of man love 'an all. Back scuttlers corner and this without arse bandit number one, pinkgape , the spermy shitter

I very much doubt that Ponkscape is too far away. He's in our midst, and all of this latest "man admiration" goings-on is indeed very bizarre... At the rate things are heading, there'll be a Date Request box top right of page. There is being nice and there is being queer, and some have crossed that line. It's very strange if you ask me. We'll all end up getting a name for ourselves and stuff like that. Neighbours will begin to point and gossip, until eventually our windows are bricked and we're dragged out into the street and stoned by the locals for being associated to this peculiar place.    

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkape neither? Perhaps they're lift sharing as they're both northerners. I hope dong double bags and punkers has ear plugs

He's far too shy & embarrassed to ask any grown-up for some DUREX and Punkers uses the Clingflim from his wedge of Stilton...   ...As for ear plugs? Punkers likes to hear things cumming and they'll both be on Butt plugs more the likes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nobody has seen head nor tail of him, since the eve of London Pride. Both ends have been far too busy. 

He went missing after Crewe Pride .. he was the only antendee and was last seen going into the toilet at the Queens Park.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He went missing after Crewe Pride .. he was the only antendee and was last seen going into the toilet at the Queens Park.

Is he a multi then?  I always thought that it was Punkers that took on crew.

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He only wears battleship grey, ever hopeful that 400 sailors will try to board him.

Will hand him their weapons. 

Guest Snatch
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Great stuff snatch. Don't let the haters get you down. I know it's difficult being the new ding but you never know, someone even more fucking cretinous might come along in his absence. 

That what I thought but then you were let out and took that title off me.

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I think that's a compliment. I'm ready to forgive your previous insults.

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine. Much like myself you've been absent for four months. I'd wager that you have spent the time productively though, ingesting copious amounts of deep fried heroin and drinking gallons of fictional WKD blues. You've no doubt lost what little neck definition you previously possessed and have developed an astonishingly vivid puce complexion alongside an almost geometrically perfect cylindrical body.

Fuck off, you Henry Hoover looking Scotch cunt.

I'm actually full of health and vitality (liver aside). Thin as a racing snake and tanned to an almost David Dickensen hue. Four months in the Gibraltan sun has done me a power of good. Thanks for asking.

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

I'm actually full of health and vitality (liver aside). Thin as a racing snake and tanned to an almost David Dickensen hue. Four months in the Gibraltan sun has done me a power of good. Thanks for asking.

I'd appreciate it if you could start logging in again on a daily basis and using up your like quota on my content. I've been away for four months and Baws has taken a storming lead over me. You might wish to start with the unparalleled in its brilliance "New Fathers" thread.

Thanks.

Guest JackoTC
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd appreciate it if you could start logging in again on a daily basis and using up your like quota on my content. I've been away for four months and Baws has taken a storming lead over me. You might wish to start with the unparalleled in its brilliance "New Fathers" thread.

Thanks.

Look, I've given you a like now for old times sake, but I'm watching Hot Tub Time Machine and eating a doughnut. So it will have to wait.