CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aftershave adverts

Eddie

Most adverts are shit however aftershave adverts take the biscuit. A car chased around a mountain road or johhny depp digging a hole in the desert, all total bollock's, it's a mystery why Hollywood multimillionaire's sign up for this shit. Are the Hollywood bigwigs not paying enough per movie to keep the Wolf from the door?

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Most adverts are shit however aftershave adverts take the biscuit. A car chased around a mountain road or johhny depp digging a hole in the desert, all total bollock's, it's a mystery why Hollywood multimillionaire's sign up for this shit. Are the Hollywood bigwigs not paying enough per movie to keep the Wolf from the door?

I stopped looking after Henry Cooper said  'Spash it all over, the great smell of Brut, yeh, yeh, yeh'

Guest 'eavensabove

If rumour is anything to go by,  Punkers is currently distilling his own brand of Ode to de toilet "Essence of Arseholes" which by all accounts is taking Old Spice to new levels of depravity and giving Joop a good run for its money. Anyway, all of that is besides the point...   I only wear Paco Arabian myself or Noir by Lalique but I save me best stuff WD40 for funerals & weddings. 

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If rumour is anything to go by,  Punkers is currently distilling his own brand of Ode to de toilet "Essence of Arseholes" which by all accounts is taking Old Spice to new levels of depravity and giving Joop a good run for its money. Anyway, all of that is besides the point...   I only wear Paco Arabian myself or Noir by Lalique but I save me best stuff WD40 for funerals & weddings. 

Funny you say that, an ex girlfriend used to tell me that the most turned on she got was when I came in from working on the car, smelling of sweat and engine oil. Duckhams, the mark of a man.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny you say that, an ex girlfriend used to tell me that the most turned on she got was when I came in from working on the car, smelling of sweat and engine oil. Duckhams, the mark of a man.

Was your ex a mechanic? 

Guest 'eavensabove

If the truth be known, I love the stuff, and anybody (well almost) that gets me a decent bottle of Scotch, I mean aftershave, is a friend for life. I've bottles and bottles of the stuff most of which I use and often. You see the trouble is when you stink like I do at most times, it makes a refreshing change to the ambience of ones immediate surroundings, and puts an end to the calling over the fence: "Eavens, iz you iz or iz you aint alive?"  

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oh dear... whatever next? Thank fuck I never put you up to it!

You're suggesting what? That somehow you've  Jedied me? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

You're suggesting what? That somehow you've  Jedied me? 

Not at all Olly. It just made me laugh a while that's all. I mean its fair enough perhaps that we cannot label folks on the out of being an N, but honestly, it does no harm to any of us. Surely. Fucking hell, 'name-calling' on here is the very backbone of CC! 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If the truth be known, I love the stuff, and anybody (well almost) that gets me a decent bottle of Scotch, I mean aftershave, is a friend for life. I've bottles and bottles of the stuff most of which I use and often. You see the trouble is when you stink like I do at most times, it makes a refreshing change to the ambience of ones immediate surroundings, and puts an end to the calling over the fence: "Eavens, iz you iz or iz you aint alive?"  

You could always try stopping posting drivel on CC 24/7, having a shower, changing your clothes and trying to integrate back into normal society. Or, failing that, you could shut the fuck up.

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

So the only reason that you shave is that you have no wish to look like a terrorist? So I assume you don't mind looking like a nonce?

My motto in life is, " Never do today what can be put off for ever". Given the choice, I would look like Grizzly Adams. I know this makes no sense but I know what I mean.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

My motto in life is, " Never do today what can be put off for ever". Given the choice, I would look like Grizzly Adams. I know this makes no sense but I know what I mean.

Good philosophy. Much the same as "Never go to sleep, you'll only wake up again"

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Your alleged motto is shit. Get it put on your arm in ink. You'll be in the in crowd.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not at all Olly. It just made me laugh a while that's all. I mean its fair enough perhaps that we cannot label folks on the out of being an N, but honestly, it does no harm to any of us. Surely. Fucking hell, 'name-calling' on here is the very backbone of CC! 

Knobhead!

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Wasn't after shave and eau de toilette invented by the French to cover up the smell of garlic, general body odour and surrender?

And you soap dodging bastards jumped right on board.

Welcome back SC, seen any venomous cunts in the bush lately?

David Warner is a cunt

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

like Dunkerque

I got a Ratty like, I got a Ratty like! This is up there with losing my lesbian virginity, winning the lottery, waking up with Keira Knightley squirming on my face and acquiring superpowers, all in fucking one! I'm going to dig a big fucking hole, roll around in the bottom of it having a wank and stab a turnip in your honour. But first I'm going to screenshot the fucker because I'll probably never be this happy again!