CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tanveer Ahmed

Guest Lady Penelope

90% of every news link you post is BBC. There's a whole world of alternative, nonpartisan media available, Pen. It's little wonder your ageing brain refuses to absorb further data if you keep feeding it complete, utter, manipulative cunt batter – especially with a government-censored story deleted

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking hell. David Icke had better watch out.

Anyhow, this is lazy BBC reporting from some junior oik. What was actually said was "he was the only owner of a corner shop in Glasgow which was making a profit". I'll get me flip flops. Fuck off.

12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

This happened almost two years ago but this despicable cunt is seen as a hero by some and should have been hanged

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36733744

Bollocks, this kiddie played a blinder today! A century in only his 4th game sticking in right to the curry munchers to take his curry munchers to the trophy. 

Well, the shopkeeper disrespected Islam, despite being a bit dusky, so he's seen as a bona fide target for these fucking nutters. As are you, me, and anyone else of a lighter hue than 'Summer Jasmine' on the Homebase 'Home of Colour' paint chart.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Nothing to do with colour, the shopkeeper was an Ahmadiyya Muslim, a group which believes in peace. As I've said before Islamist extremists regard moderate Muslims as infidels in the same way they regard us a infidels.

From the mouths of mongs. 

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Nothing to do with colour, the shopkeeper was an Ahmadiyya Muslim, a group which believes in peace. As I've said before Islamist extremists regard moderate Muslims as infidels in the same way they regard us a infidels.

Thanks for clearing that up. I shall vote Labour in future and welcome the uncontrolled influx of our goat-shagging overlords, all in the name of multiculturalism. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I could say that this is to do with his colour actually, he was the wrong shade of Islam, and the stone-age cunts who think like that need removing from the present time.