CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts without a Panama hat

Earl of Punkape

In hot balmy weather, a gentleman such as myself, often sports a Panama hat. A good Panama is a subtle ruling class code for being "I'm one of you not one of that lot".

My hat is from Locks in London, a striking, authentic Panama that has been hand-woven in Ecuador by artisans. The crown is blocked with a signature 'planter crown' and finished with a very  smart brown and bronze stripe grosgrain ribbon. The cooling cotton help give the wearer a stamp of authority. Hoi-polloi struggle to deal with anyone in Panama and scuttle off like a pervert caught in the undergrowth.

Fuck off.

17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In hot balmy weather, a gentleman such as myself, often sports a Panama hat. A good Panama is a subtle ruling class code for being "I'm one of you not one of that lot".

My hat is from Locks in London, a striking, authentic Panama that has been hand-woven in Ecuador by artisans. The crown is blocked with a signature 'planter crown' and finished with a very  smart brown and bronze stripe grosgrain ribbon. The cooling cotton help give the wearer a stamp of authority. Hoi-polloi struggle to deal with anyone in Panama and scuttle off like a pervert caught in the undergrowth.

Fuck off.

You utter fucking wanker.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Yes, I sport a Fedora, with some style I may add. My father used to wear one, and  showed me how to wear it, maintain it, and doff it to ladies, without pinching it too harshly. Nowadays too many working class oiks buy a cheap one, plonk it on their brainless heads, and think they look good. I always buy mine from a supplier in Cape Town. Can you imagine Bubba in a Panama, he would look like a tortoise in an oversized shell........lol

32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

That's actually bordering on humorous, punkers.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That would be like putting a Chimpanzee in morning dress....

lol.

The only hat that Ape possesses, has a "D" on it, whereas I myself am never seen without me Turban.... Whilst I'm here Punkers, have you been up the Panama Canal?  

Guest King_Cunt
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

'Man from Del Monte' looking cunt

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Brown and bronze grosgrain, dont you mean brown and bronze shitstain? And you forgor to put the word 'back' before scuttle. Dirty twat.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

The only thing a gentleman such as you sports is a stomach full of congealed spunk.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

This is obviously some code for homos to spot each other without arousing the suspicion of their wives, kids, work mates etc. secret meetings can then be set up so they can bum to their hearts content. I think this is how punkers gets some of his clients when he's had enough of being violently arse raped by the street thugs, the dirty fucking poof.  

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only hat that Ape possesses, has a "D" on it, whereas I myself am never seen without me Turban.... Whilst I'm here Punkers, have you been up the Panama Canal?  

Heatstroke? Stroke? There's surely got to be a reason for such drivel. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Hi Punkers!  How was your stay at the Hilton Cooler this time round?  

You've actually managed to create a nom worth discussing.  Like you, I do have a Panama hat, but it was custom made.  It is a bright chartreuse with a brilliant silk violet band, adorned by two pheasant feathers, one bright orange, the other a sea teal.  When I walk down the street the local slappers all start working extra hard.  Maybe it's the gold and diamond laden walking stick my missus got me on our third anniversary.  It gets the attention and respect of the lot.  

Fuck off

LOL 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

So you simply nick the description off their website for the firts Panama listed?

You fucking great homo...

ALL_MEN_2.jpg

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I expect your psychiatrist makes you wear a hat with loads of electrodes sticking out. For your next session, let's hope he decides to increase the voltage and use a dry sponge. 

• Like 1