CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The next terrorist attack

Earl of Punkape

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More of your depravef sex life.....yawn...

I think Stubs would rather have a depraved sex life than the somalian bumfests that you indulge in.

21 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I think Stubs would rather have a depraved sex life than the somalian bumfests that you indulge in.

Make the most of it minge, the thick cunt is on the verge of a permanent ban. It's only a matter of time before he posts something vile like his caner nom or accuses another member of being a nonce.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

More of your depravef sex life.....yawn...

Punky, you worthless cunt.  Why do you insist upon creating a new nom for the same tedious topic?  There is already a London Terror attack topic this rubbish could have been added to.  I'm undecided which fate is worse, an extremist jihad attack, or being subject to your repetitive bollocks!  Stubbs is right, however, if you don't sort yourself out, the next time you get the ban hammer, it will be the permanent claw hammer type.  

By all means, keep up the good work, seeing you get fuck kicked out of you by the mods and admins offer endless entertainment for the rest of us.

FUCK OFF!

LOL

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, you worthless cunt.  Why do you insist upon creating a new nom for the same tedious topic?  There is already a London Terror attack topic this rubbish could have been added to.  I'm undecided which fate is worse, an extremist jihad attack, or being subject to your repetitive bollocks!  Stubbs is right, however, if you don't sort yourself out, the next time you get the ban hammer, it will be the permanent claw hammer type.  

By all means, keep up the good work, seeing you get fuck kicked out of you by the mods and admins offer endless entertainment for the rest of us.

FUCK OFF!

LOL

He is his own worst enemy. 

Mr. Khan should offer some words of comfort at this difficult time. Perhaps his " these things happen living it a big city" spiel will be welcomed by the public and victims as a reassuring, confidence building success as it was a fortnight ago. On a happier note Mr.Khan must be enjoying his three ways with Leslie Ash and Lee Chapman. Have you saw the state of his eyes?

34 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You know those small independent fruit and veg shops that often have a colourful display outside?

That's where the next attack will come.

With so much exotic 'produce' on display, PC Plod won't know what to shoot first.

Give the man a Bren and point him in the general direction. He'll eventually hit something.

So the van driver was 47, from Cardiff, and was screaming ' I will kill all you fucking muslims ', which at the last count was 1.6 billion.  Is it me, or isn't this just another case of a fucking Welsh cunt, from a piddling backwater country boxing above his weight yet again.

Max Boyce is a cunt, and Bubba an even bigger one.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So the van driver was 47, from Cardiff, and was screaming ' I will kill all you fucking muslims ', which at the last count was 1.6 billion.  Is it me, or isn't this just another case of a fucking Welsh cunt, from a piddling backwater country boxing above his weight yet again.

Max Boyce is a cunt, and Bubba an even bigger one.

Anyone seen Bubba since this news broke?

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is embellishing similar to embroidering? I don't see what cross stitched samplers have to do with any of this.

Not quite. Embroidery is done using thread only, whereas embellishments can be anything, like the pointy metal studs on punky's rubber mankini.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Anyone seen Bubba since this news broke?

Who cares. Enjoy the peace until the gobshite comes back again.

He's no doubt securing some multi million Dollar business deal with his international partners.

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't be daft, we're not allowed to fight back. Our police will be protecting mosques from now on. The cunts won't stop me going to see Jeff Lynne later this week.

This isn't fighting back, it's terrorism against innocent people just as the attacks in Manchester and London bridge were.

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

This isn't fighting back, it's terrorism against innocent people just as the attacks in Manchester and London bridge were.

Didn't say it was fighting back. I responded to the comment where somebody said "this is war". There isn't a war, because that would mean we could fight back. We are being terrorised and we don't do anything about it. What happened last night was some frustrated cunt taking the law into his own hands, his actions were wrong but was always on the cards. There'll be a lot more of it to follow I'd wager. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If it does transpire that this was a white brit attacking the Mush, then it is very much indeed fighting back. He deserves a medal for gallantry. It's 'pay-back time' for London Bridge, and who knows, he may even lost somebody in that incident. Look, whilst our Boys are marching about in fury hats and trooping the fucking colour, you cannot blame anybody for doing whatever they think's right to protect our Capital city from the invaders. 

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Who cares. Enjoy the peace until the gobshite comes back again.

He's no doubt securing some multi million Dollar business deal with his international partners.

Been chilling in the sun today, snitch, the luxury of earning above NMW I guess. Good to know I'm still in your thoughts though.

Whilst I've got your attention and scrotes still has you wrapped around his finger like the sycophantic sock-puppet you so despise, could you tell him he's a thick cunt who needs to read more than just the headline of a news article. Although he lived in Cardiff, I do believe the attacker was actually raised as a goat-fucking, big-eared farm boy in Weston Super Mare, they're probably related. 

Vivre. 

Thanks for your concern, @DingTheRioja, I hope you're keeping well. 

Edited by Bubba C
ding love

35 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I notice you've added some archetypal humour into the mix, Rick. I can see why you're the last guitar-wielding hedonist to retire from wild parties.

That said, I wholly agree. While some idiot was going to attack a mosque sooner or later, this one piece of fuckwittery now means the most popular Allah-worshipping establishments will be protected by police – which will provide Islamic preachers et al. more autonomy behind closed doors, thus providing a better platform to nurture those wishing to be radicalised. It's the worst thing that could have happened.

Guest Snatch
23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Been chilling in the sun today, snitch, the luxury of earning above NMW I guess. Good to know I'm still in your thoughts though.

Whilst I've got your attention and scrotes still has you wrapped around his finger like the sycophantic sock-puppet you so despise, could you tell him he's a thick cunt who needs to read more than just the headline of a news article. Although he lived in Cardiff, I do believe the attacker was actually raised as a goat-fucking, big-eared farm boy in Weston Super Mare, they're probably related. 

Vivre. 

Thanks for your concern, @DingTheRioja, I hope you're keeping well. 

Your back and still spouting bullshit as always. Talking of sock puppets,who's operating you now that all your mentors have been given life?

As for Withers,tell him yourself. Idiot.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Attacking the mush. ..I may steal that from you eav baby and pass it off as my own work 

Panzerknacker 

Thief! 

At the moment we have all the trained soldiers and the keys to all the armouries and a nice supply of weapons. This is all going to go downhill rapidly so I think we should make a start now and call in the troops a shut all the Mosques. 

These Muslims and their crackpot religion are abusing and destroying our nation.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

At the moment we have all the trained soldiers and the keys to all the armouries and a nice supply of weapons. This is all going to go downhill rapidly so I think we should make a start now and call in the troops a shut all the Mosques. 

These Muslims and their crackpot religion are abusing and destroying our nation.

Yes Tommy.