CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The next terrorist attack

Earl of Punkape

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're on fire tonight 'eavens, do you live in Grenfell by any chance?

Ha!  Not in the tower as such, more like underneath it. 

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

You are 100% right Corby. Unfortunately this site is full of small minded racists, whose own lives are so utterly pointless, they feel the need to have a pop at brown people. This site could be called norfolk.co.uk

Big busty Jean, the barmaid at my local, never used to ask for help to change the barrel. When she called time, she never had to SHOUT.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Corbynista said:

Terrorist attacks are a direct product of our disgraceful foreign policy.

if we stopped bombing Muslims then we wouldnt be in this mess, they are the real victims

Then fuck off over to the war zones and help them out if it concerns you that much.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've seen first hand the utter ineptitude of the French "fighting machine". When it gets tough they send in the Legionaries who lack the inherent cowardice of all froggies. Hang your head in shame......indeed 

Yep, the clues in the name Foreign Legion.... not a froggy amongst them, except the chefs.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Big busty Jean, the barmaid at my local, never used to ask for help to change the barrel. When she called time, she never had to SHOUT.

She sounds lovely, a brassy blonde?

7 hours ago, Corbynista said:

thanks comerade. Do you want to join my invite only site? It s a safe space site where we discuss gender and identity issues?

For fucks sake Decs, that Terry Tibbs ID was fairly amusing, but this creation is a piss take too far, and seems to be missing the mark as Ding hasn't grabbed hold of this shit like a rabid Pitbull yet.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Corbynista said:

Terrorist attacks are a direct product of our disgraceful foreign policy.

if we stopped bombing Muslims then we wouldnt be in this mess, they are the real victims

In some ways I agree, by the invasion of Iraq and the bombing of Syria which killed many innocent civilians despite the fact that for years we sucked up to Bashar al-Assad plus our actions in Saudi Arabia we have in part brought this on ourselves. It's not the whole story though by any means. There is the elephant in the room and that is Caliphate. ISIS don't just hate us for what we did, they hate us for what we are, what we represent and how we choose to live.

And it's not just us Westerners, they hate and despise moderate Muslims who don't support their cause too. They also especially hate Shia Muslims who they regard as infidels. Islamophobia and Islamophobic attacks play right into their hands, it's what they want - they want social division as do the likes of the EDL and Combat18.

15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

In some ways I agree, by the invasion of Iraq and the bombing of Syria which killed many innocent civilians despite the fact that for years we sucked up to Bashar al-Assad plus our actions in Saudi Arabia we have in part brought this on ourselves. It's not the whole story though by any means. There is the elephant in the room and that is Caliphate. ISIS don't just hate us for what we did, they hate us for what we are, what we represent and how we choose to live.

And it's not just us Westerners, they hate and despise moderate Muslims who don't support their cause too. They also especially hate Shia Muslims who they regard as infidels. Islamophobia and Islamophobic attacks play right into their hands, it's what they want - they want social division as do the likes of the EDL and Combat18.

Sounds like these ISIS chappies have anger management issues. I reckon Jeremy should give them a stiff talking-to. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Well the Brussels idiot was in a bad mood as he went up in smoke

large_burn.jpg.86382138e9a4c74d9fa1f4c98r

Burnt Brussels taste dreadful, and are much better when gently simmered and served al dente 

On 19/06/2017 at 10:59 AM, Punkape said:

After the incident at the Finsbury Park Mosque, which should have been shut down years ago, I would surmise that an Islamist style slaughter is only days away....

1. Avoid Church or Christian gatherings.

2. Arm yourself as legally as you can....carry a cane, snooker cue or cricket bat with you.

3. Avoid all Mosques and Muslims and do not patronise any of their businesses for anything.

4. Avoid Sports or social events

We are at war and our troops will soon be on the streets.....

Punk dick.....I'm afraid you are totally wrong...again.

The Muslim faith strongly denounces any thoughts of violence and we're appalled to experience such an attack at a holy gathering.  They would never go into a Christian church in say France and stab to death a priest or nuns.   Such a Barbaric act is totally against Islam and its teaching and getting to shag 40 virgins is in no way a moral or socially acceptable aspiration of any muzzer man.  They are a fully rounded secular religious group who are often misunderstood and feel oppressed with thoughts of when white christians imposed on them during the crusades of the 12th centuary.  A bit like the black who keep going on about being badly treated in the 18th centuary and scouters with the sun newspaper from over 25 years ago.   The muslims are not at war, they will not get involved in any attacks on the western world.....it's the fairies that did it.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Islamist attack due any day now......watch your backs and arm yourself.....

Take one of the fuckers with you !

Preferably you .. twat.