CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The next terrorist attack

Earl of Punkape

After the incident at the Finsbury Park Mosque, which should have been shut down years ago, I would surmise that an Islamist style slaughter is only days away....

1. Avoid Church or Christian gatherings.

2. Arm yourself as legally as you can....carry a cane, snooker cue or cricket bat with you.

3. Avoid all Mosques and Muslims and do not patronise any of their businesses for anything.

4. Avoid Sports or social events

We are at war and our troops will soon be on the streets.....

26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

After the incident at the Finsbury Park Mosque, which should have been shut down years ago, I would surmise that an Islamist style slaughter is only days away....

2. Arm yourself as legally as you can....carry a cane, snooker cue or cricket bat with you.

3. Avoid all Mosques and Muslims and do not patronise any of their businesses for anything.

As a Christian Golfer you can't avoid 1,2 and 4

As a predatory homosexual, you cannot avoid 3 because of your psycho-sexual addiction to 'Raouls Bot-O-Rama, Sauna' in Rusholme

....so that's you fucked in every sense.

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler

Don't be daft, we're not allowed to fight back. Our police will be protecting mosques from now on. The cunts won't stop me going to see Jeff Lynne later this week.

10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't be daft, we're not allowed to fight back. Our police will be protecting mosques from now on. The cunts won't stop me going to see Jeff Lynne later this week.

If your limbs and you part company you will have wished you had stayed in and watched re-runs of Top of the Pops....

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

As a Christian Golfer you can't avoid 1,2 and 4

As a predatory homosexual, you cannot avoid 3 because of your psycho-sexual addiction to 'Raouls Bot-O-Rama, Sauna' in Rusholme

....so that's you fucked in every sense.

I have my own private store of weaponry.....including a vicious ancient mashie niblick, a razor sharp Kukri but best of a Zulu Knobkerri.....

Guest Mingeeta
45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Makes me laugh. The government and police calling it a terror attack. Bollocks it's a revenge attack and it's been coming as quick as a nigerian rentboy up your arse.

It was only a matter of time before someone did this to a muslim community and it won't be the last.

As for avoiding things, where you going to go for a bit of outdoor bum fun now the golf course is off limits?

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Makes me laugh. The government and police calling it a terror attack. Bollocks it's a revenge attack and it's been coming as quick as a nigerian rentboy up your arse.

It was only a matter of time before someone did this to a muslim community and it won't be the last.

As for avoiding things, where you going to go for a bit of outdoor bum fun now the golf course is off limits?

I think the golf club will be ok but Gay nightclubs will be targeted so what are you going to do instead?

lol.

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think the golf club will be ok but Gay nightclubs will be targeted so what are you going to do instead?

lol.

I will make sure you're in said nightclub and bomb it myself.

So this useless cunt of a prime minister has made another piss and wind statement. Extra money to protect places of worship.......that'll do it. 

All religions, with their charitable status, have enough money in the kitty to protect their places of worship. The government needs to focus resources on how to deal with the cause of the extremism, religious fanaticism, not fucking protecting it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

So this useless cunt of a prime minister has made another piss and wind statement. Extra money to protect places of worship.......that'll do it. 

All religions, with their charitable status, have enough money in the kitty to protect their places of worship. The government needs to focus resources on how to deal with the cause of the extremism, religious fanaticism, not fucking protecting it. 

No doubt the extremist jihadi types will be pleased that the British police are now going to be protecting them as they plan their next mass murder.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Or the murder of the next Policeman.....

Blakelock syndrome. Poor old Keith used to spend his free time teaching self defence classes to the underprivileged black yoof of Tottenham, the very same people who chopped off his head and mounted it on a railing spike.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I have my own private store of weaponry.....including a vicious ancient mashie niblick, a razor sharp Kukri but best of a Zulu Knobkerri.....

You've also got your own private store of gay sex equipment, many worn out through over use. I believe the knob Kerry though as it's a boys name as well-You fucking poof! 

On another note, I hope you had more fun in the cooler being used as a man whore? Don't worry you'll be back there soon if the standard of your recent posts is anything to go by, but of course this time it'll be permanent. Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

By all accounts, the cunt was given a good hiding by the Mushlips before the police arrived. 

It used to be the case that any Mush wearing a back-pack should be scrummed to the ground, but these current times have established that White Van Man is our latest enemy.

3-armoured-vehicle.jpg

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Blakelock syndrome. Poor old Keith used to spend his free time teaching self defence classes to the underprivileged black yoof of Tottenham, the very same people who chopped off his head and mounted it on a railing spike.

PC Kieth Blakelock died from appalling injuries, however he was not beheaded and his head was not mounted on a railing spike.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Wait until they are all inside on Friady/Sunday/whatever, lock the doors, chuck poison gas in through the windows.

Where? Every place of worship, no matter what fucking version.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

PC Kieth Blakelock died from appalling injuries, however he was not beheaded and his head was not mounted on a railing spike.

I beleive he was being a tad euphemistic, they killed the poor cunt for pseudo religious/state ideals, same difference

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Teenage smart-arse comments aside, it's not OK, and its definitely not OK for friends and relatives read comments that have been embroidered for effect.

You're right as usual. Where is he buried?

I'll go dig him up and make it so that Eric isn't being an embellishing twat.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Teenage smart-arse comments aside, it's not OK, and its definitely not OK for friends and relatives read comments that have been embroidered for effect.

That's what was reported on the news at the time. I merely repeated what I had heard. As usual, you have rescued us from our ignorance with a first hand account of the truth. 

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Has PC Blakelock got a multi Id?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've also got your own private store of gay sex equipment, many worn out through over use. I believe the knob Kerry though as it's a boys name as well-You fucking poof! 

On another note, I hope you had more fun in the cooler being used as a man whore? Don't worry you'll be back there soon if the standard of your recent posts is anything to go by, but of course this time it'll be permanent. Fuck off.

More of your depravef sex life.....yawn...