CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The next terrorist attack

Earl of Punkape

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At the moment we have all the trained soldiers and the keys to all the armouries and a nice supply of weapons. This is all going to go downhill rapidly so I think we should make a start now and call in the troops a shut all the Mosques. 

These Muslims and their crackpot religion are abusing and destroying our nation.

Have you ever thought of running for parliament?,I understand the rentboys are a plenty and the swinging parties are right up you passage

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At the moment we have all the trained soldiers and the keys to all the armouries and a nice supply of weapons. This is all going to go downhill rapidly so I think we should make a start now and call in the troops a shut all the Mosques. 

These Muslims and their crackpot religion are abusing and destroying our nation.

See!  You can make a decent comment when you cut out the crap and you put your mind to it.

Could you not sign up? I'm no Field Marshal, but we could probably do with a rear gunner. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Give the man a Bren and point him in the general direction. He'll eventually hit something.

I've spent many a happy hour firing the Bren, albeit its 7.62mm NATO conversion Killo, but I've also seen what an East African dudi can do.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have you ever thought of running for parliament?,I understand the rentboys are a plenty and the swinging parties are right up you passage

If only he would just run, that would be something. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've spent many a happy hour firing the Bren, albeit its 7.62mm NATO conversion Killo, but I've also seen what an East African dudi can do.

I've never not once considered you to be Bren-Yielding tanker....  My only encounter with NATO armoury, was when a paddy threw a grenade at me, anyway I pulled out the pin and threw it back. 

3909507572_b8ea033503.jpg

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've never not once considered you to be Bren-Yielding tanker....  My only encounter with NATO armoury, was when a paddy threw a grenade at me, anyway I pulled out the pin and threw it back. 

Military hardware isn't funny. Accept this and move on.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Military hardware isn't funny. Accept this and move on.

I agree. Close combat is best resolved with a baseball bat.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I notice you've added some archetypal humour into the mix, Rick. I can see why you're the last guitar-wielding hedonist to retire from wild parties.

That said, I wholly agree. While some idiot was going to attack a mosque sooner or later, this one piece of fuckwittery now means the most popular Allah-worshipping establishments will be protected by police – which will provide Islamic preachers et al. more autonomy behind closed doors, thus providing a better platform to nurture those wishing to be radicalised. It's the worst thing that could have happened.

Enabling followed by more enabling.

33 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Irish paratrooper hanging out of a plane...."Paddy! Come back with my rucksack!"

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Irish paratrooper hanging out of a plane...."Paddy! Come back with my rucksack!"

Paddy Jihaddy (courtesy of the Thief)

Muslim rape gang run riot across the country. Muslim Cunts blow up theatres full of teenage girls, mow down commuters on London Bridge then attack couples with knives and stab people having a pleasant evening out. All within the space of a few weeks......what do these cunts expect ? 

More platitudes ?

Islam must go.....It's not a religion it's a political ideology at odds with Western culture and way of life. It must be confronted with zero tolerance.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

After the incident at the Finsbury Park Mosque.....

An exciting premise, but the attack wasn't at the Mosque, and the Mosque wasn't the target.

Anyway...

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Muslim rape gang run riot across the country. Muslim Cunts blow up theatres full of teenage girls, mow down commuters on London Bridge then attack couples with knives and stab people having a pleasant evening out. All within the space of a few weeks......what do these cunts expect ? 

More platitudes ?

Islam must go.....It's not a religion it's a political ideology at odds with Western culture and way of life. It must be confronted with zero tolerance.

Not going to happen with any of the political incumbents in power. Looking at today's pandering, quite the opposite is on the cards.

The insightless actions of this lummox Darren Osborne has made matters worse for all non-goat herders. Exactly what the politicians want judging by their rhetoric today.

The authorities will palm him off as a loony, thus not giving any credence or groundswell to any other political narrative other than the one they control.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not going to happen with any of the political incumbents in power. Looking at today's pandering, quite the opposite is on the cards.

The insightless actions of this lummox Darren Osborne has made matters worse for all non-goat herders. Exactly what the politicians want judging by their rhetoric today.

There will be more Osbornes and more sophisticated militia then eventually a massively powerful and popular military coup by our armed forces. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

potato

More terror in France however it look like the Muslim cunt toasted himself !!!!!

lol lol.

A car deliberately hit a police van before bursting into flames on the Avenue des Champs-Élysées in central Paris, police officials say.

The driver died in the incident. Police found a Kalashnikov rifle, handguns and gas bottles in the car.

"Security forces have been targeted in France once again," Interior Minister Gérard Collomb said, calling it an "attempted attack".

No law enforcement officers or civilian bystanders were hurt.

One more gone....