CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity raising for a hopeless cause

Neil

So I've been asked if I'd sponsor a table at a fundraising do for someone's missus who's been given the dreaded grim reaper look.How do I tell him politely that the £150,000 that he's trying to raise to send her to America for a 'revolutionary' silicone bead treatment is a waste of fucking time.Some crackpot quack has told him that it could help prolong her life but the survival rate is zilch.I wouldn't mind so much but the cunt lives in a mortgage free 600k house,if he's that keen to waste money on a conman he can waste his fucking own,not mine

I don't like the whole crowd funding thing at all in most cases it's just a big circle jerk amongst donators. For example people were complaining that the donations to Billy Monger, some kid no one had really heard about until after his accident, living in relative comfort with his parents earning enough income to fund his racing career, only amounted to about £20 per person. This is obviously a big generalization, seeing as some paid as little as £2 whilst others paid thousands but loads of people in the comments on different sites about it were saying that it was "shameful" that he received so "little".

It's also pity money, and I wouldn't like the idea of accepting it when you would be expected to be ever so fucking thankful about it for the rest of your life. You can guarantee if this kid is caught snorting coke or hiring prostitutes in the future the media will go mad about how he's wasting the money that was donated to him. No way it will all be spent on medical costs, he got almost £900,000, so unless he goes for five pairs of gold plated prosthetic legs he's gunna be left with a fuck load of spending money that he better not be caught spending on bad stuff.

It's all virtue signalling and moral faggotry.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

So I've been asked if I'd sponsor a table at a fundraising do for someone's missus who's been given the dreaded grim reaper look.How do I tell him politely that the £150,000 that he's trying to raise to send her to America for a 'revolutionary' silicone bead treatment is a waste of fucking time.Some crackpot quack has told him that it could help prolong her life but the survival rate is zilch.I wouldn't mind so much but the cunt lives in a mortgage free 600k house,if he's that keen to waste money on a conman he can waste his fucking own,not mine

Why do you feel a need to be polite about it?  Ask him if you can shag her and bust her starfish a times since she's de facto dead already...if the cunt says no tell him to sell his fucking hovel and plan a proper funeral and to fuck right off. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why do you feel a need to be polite about it?  Ask him if you can shag her and bust her starfish a times since she's de facto dead already...if the cunt says no tell him to sell his fucking hovel and plan a proper funeral and to fuck right off. 

Now this is the kind of post that made CC great. Well done Wiz, I hope a tree falls on you

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Now this is the kind of post that made CC great. Well done Wiz, I hope a tree falls on you

You wake up on the wrong end of a goose today you fowl cunt?  

See what I did there?  

In September I'm going to be cycling from Lands End to John O'Groats to raise money for Bowel Cancer UK

I'm doing this because I'm a male menopausal sad-sack, but crucially, I was sick to the back teeth of cunts wanting me to sponsor them for nothing short of a big fuck-off doss on their part.

Sponsored pub crawls.....sponsored bungee jumps.....sponsored zip-line descents I shit you not. I was seriously expecting 'Sponsored schnoffing the last chocolate chip cookie whilst being orally pleasured by all of Little Mix'.

If you don't have to train for it and it doesn't involve pain then FUCK OFF with your pansy sponsorship requests!

Guest Corbynista
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Theres a lot of well verified evidence for silicone bead treatment, an ex girlfriend of mine had it done in goa. Fuck off. 

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, Manky said:

I think any charity with a professional Chief Executive should lose charitable status.

What, like the mods you mean? CC is a charidee.

Guest 'eavensabove

You have to laugh about charities. Did we not send millions (in one way or another) to Indonesia, USA, Australia, Iraq, Germany, France, Russia & Wales, and yet who from overseas has sent the Tower lot any so-called charity at their time of need? £100k so far from locals & Brits, and fuck-all from any foreign government. I'd wager that we've already set aid to Portugal.

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You have to laugh about charities. Did we not send millions (in one way or another) to Indonesia, USA, Australia, Iraq, Germany, France, Russia & Wales, and yet who from overseas has sent the Tower lot any so-called charity at their time of need? £100k so far from locals & Brits, and fuck-all from any foreign government. I'd wager that we've already set aid to Portugal.

Yeah I always say that, where's the foreign aid when we could do with a dollop of free dosh. But what does make me laugh is the way the media are referring to the tower incident as "The Fire of London". Daft cunts, are they not aware that the actual fire of London wiped out half the city's population? Hardly compares does it.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Yeah I always say that, where's the foreign aid when we could do with a dollop of free dosh. But what does make me laugh is the way the media are referring to the tower incident as "The Fire of London". Daft cunts, are they not aware that the actual fire of London wiped out half the city's population? Hardly compares does it.

The media will milk it dry until the next catastrophe. Anyway, no cunt should have to depend upon charity, and £100k is more of an insult to those who lived and have lost everything. £100k EACH wouldn't even sort things for them, but they should have at least received something from their so-called government. I wonder how many will be refused ESA or Income Support payments or even a fucking 50p Luncheon Voucher, a pair of Nectar Points and 5 Green Shield Stamps...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Fucking hell I'll do the work myself. Pass me the torque wrench.

Just because women are good at talking doesn't mean they're good at torqueing.

Fuck off. I'll get my MikeD outfit.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I hope you are not expecting France to send money. We despise you, and your shiny toilet paper

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Well I had the silicone bead treatment back in the eighties. My hair looked beautiful with all those beads in it, and I'm still here so fucking give generously Neil. She'll look lovely. 

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

6 people died in the fire of London so as there were only 12 people living in London, you are absolutely correct. 

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

The same as when a few dozen cunts get their sheds flooded here. 300 have recently died in Sri Lanka with 1000s homeless. Maybe the EU could cough up or rehouse them?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Eddie said:

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:
  1. Sponsored pub crawls.....sponsored bungee jumps.....sponsored zip-line descents I shit you not. I was seriously expecting 'Sponsored schnoffing the last chocolate chip cookie whilst being orally pleasured by all of Little Mix'.
  2. If you don't have to train for it and it doesn't involve pain then FUCK OFF with your pansy sponsorship requests!
  1. I think the Little Mix bit if overdoing that line, if you don't mind me saying, since they're all munters I think it might be a bit of an ordeal... but I'll do it for a fiver...
  2. Agreed.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

6 people died in the fire of London so as there were only 12 people living in London, you are absolutely correct. 

That's just a story put about by arsonists. And most cunts at that time could hardly read and write, and could only count on their fingers and toes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope

Poor Billy Monger cunt is in hospital again .. on his second comeback circuit of the course he went into a bend too fast and crashed into a pair of stumps :(