CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barclays

colonelkurtz

Well that's a fucking turn up. It seems Barclays suits are a bunch of devious , conniving , obnoxious sacks of shit. The fucking shredding machines must have been white hot over the past few years and charity shops overwhelmed with fucked delete button keyboards.  At least we can rely on the full force of the justice system dealing with the cunts. Although the tv adverts are just lovely .. but not as lovely as the horsey ones .

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Well that's a fucking turn up. It seems Barclays suits are a bunch of devious , conniving , obnoxious sacks of shit. The fucking shredding machines must have been white hot over the past few years and charity shops overwhelmed with fucked delete button keyboards.  At least we can rely on the full force of the justice system dealing with the cunts. Also , the tv adverts are just lovely but not as lovely as the horse ones .

Good old Barclays .. they have been my bank since 1966.

On 20/06/2017 at 8:51 PM, colonelkurtz said:

Well that's a fucking turn up. It seems Barclays suits are a bunch of devious , conniving , obnoxious sacks of shit. The fucking shredding machines must have been white hot over the past few years and charity shops overwhelmed with fucked delete button keyboards.  At least we can rely on the full force of the justice system dealing with the cunts. Although the tv adverts are just lovely .. but not as lovely as the horsey ones .

I left Lloyds because of the horsey ads...fucking gay kissing on full view in a poster on the walls of the bank. Wtf.   What next, spastics on a horse, a milk man stopping to give a pint to a kid chasing after him, a soldier charging into battle on cavalry a country maid pulling the plough horse, or a black woman giving birth to a white mans kid....  Figment of a deranged liberalist advertisers mind.   Barclays however are even bigger cunts..but nothing tops RBS.   Scottish cunts of the highest order.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I left Lloyds because of the horsey ads...fucking gay kissing on full view in a poster on the walls of the bank. Wtf.   What next, spastics on a horse, a milk man stopping to give a pint to a kid chasing after him, a soldier charging into battle on cavalry a country maid pulling the plough horse, or a black woman giving birth to a white mans kid....  Figment of a deranged liberalist advertisers mind.   Barclays however are even bigger cunts..but nothing tops RBS.   Scottish cunts of the highest order.

He said YES!

On 24/06/2017 at 8:51 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

He said YES!

The full Lloyds advert had thee two gay fucking each other up the arse and being joined in bed by the well hung fucking black horse !!!

I`ve a theory but it could be shite though. I think a certain section of society needs to feel special. This special section probably amounts to less than two or three percent of the population. I think they see a suspension of reality daily on television and in media ( glossy mags, video games ) and then want to transfer that over into their own lives. On a personal level this is fine though the problem starts when you expect me to play along. When people won`t play along words like discrimination, equality and diversity get legislature changed and now it`s illegal for me, us, not to play along to whatever fucking fantasy some arsehole has dreamed up this week. Please don`t reference facts or figures against my theory, my life experience tells me in the last 15 -20 years as a society we`ve gone soft . As an example, Kensington residents and concerned people from that community demonstrated and rallied to Downing St. over Grenfell Tower yet the friends and families of the children blew to pieces in Manchester didn`t organise a march, tearing down those iron gates demanding action or at least the Government do something. Ergo, fuck all has been done.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest Brett

Filling in a government application for My sick sister, who has used these jokers for over 20 years, since the Woolwich & have all the relevant accounts & monies at there disposal used pin sentry also & was verifiable. She moved & was also verifiable. Yet these wankers said we could not verify. However I'm a Business man who is currently supporting my sister with a mortgage & credit cards with these idiots, so not to worry I'll move my mortgage & they can go get fucked for My credit cards. Hahaha

2 hours ago, Brett said:

Filling in a government application for My sick sister, who has used these jokers for over 20 years, since the Woolwich & have all the relevant accounts & monies at there disposal used pin sentry also & was verifiable. She moved & was also verifiable. Yet these wankers said we could not verify. However I'm a Business man who is currently supporting my sister with a mortgage & credit cards with these idiots, so not to worry I'll move my mortgage & they can go get fucked for My credit cards. Hahaha

What?

Guest Khiwa
2 hours ago, Brett said:

large.image1.jpg.1966e0840bae746bd0504e3294d877eb.jpg

2 hours ago, Brett said:

So what exactly you trying to say?

3 hours ago, Brett said:

Eh?

14 hours ago, Brett said:

I'm assuming that the business you are in is window cleaning, no doubt utilising your fat fucking spastic tongue in lieu of a sponge.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How are you and how’s your beaver ?

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How are you and how’s your beaver ?

Has anyone told you that having a wank in the toilet of an Easyjet on the way to Benidorm doesn't qualify you as a member of the 'Mile high club'? Sorry sunshine.