CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barclays

colonelkurtz

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How do you think scripts for 'Friends' are written? 

Never having seen 'Friends' I'm at something of a loss on this one.

At a guess I'd say it was via committee of androids, living in a beige padded cell stuffed with cotton wool, where 'muzak' at a soothing volume is piped in 24 hours a day, lest anything 'gritty' like Matt Monroe or Hermans Hermits permeates to upset the tranquility and compromises the utter marshmellow blandness of their output.

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Never having seen 'Friends' I'm at something of a loss on this one.

At a guess I'd say it was via committee of androids, living in a beige padded cell stuffed with cotton wool, where 'muzak' at a soothing volume is piped in 24 hours a day, lest anything 'gritty' like Matt Monroe or Hermans Hermits permeates to upset the tranquility and compromises the utter marshmellow blandness of their output.

Well, this is roughly what Friends is: One of them walks on set to furious clapping and whooping from the audience. The character says, in an annoying squeaky voice "Oh hello Pheobe" which is greeted with riotous laughter from the audience. The characters always seem to sit in the exact same chairs in the cafe they always seem to be in. One of the "stars" is Jennifer Aniston which sums up the whole fucking experience. How do I know this? Because my daughter had it on all the time. You'd be forgiven for thinking they were showing the same episode all the time, it's that samey.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, this is roughly what Friends is: One of them walks on set to furious clapping and whooping from the audience. The character says, in an annoying squeaky voice "Oh hello Pheobe" which is greeted with riotous laughter from the audience. The characters always seem to sit in the exact same chairs in the cafe they always seem to be in. One of the "stars" is Jennifer Aniston which sums up the whole fucking experience. How do I know this? Because my daughter had it on all the time. You'd be forgiven for thinking they were showing the same episode all the time, it's that samey.

I worked with someone who used to bring his casio pocket television into work with him when he was on the afternoon shift. As soon as friends came on he would be crouched down on his desk staring at the three inch screen, and would burst into hysterical laughter every time one of the characters spoke. Although it only ran for about half an hour where would be no work from him for at least an hour as he updated everyone in the office about what had happened .

34 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I worked with someone who used to bring his casio pocket television into work with him when he was on the afternoon shift. As soon as friends came on he would be crouched down on his desk staring at the three inch screen, and would burst into hysterical laughter every time one of the characters spoke. Although it only ran for about half an hour where would be no work from him for at least an hour as he updated everyone in the office about what had happened .

Is that the guy who 'fell' in front of the Euston to Newcastle Express? 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Sounds like a right wanky, creepy, thick as shit fucking tosser.

So how come you didn’t marry the cunt?

Or did you?

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, Glowworm said:

No it was you .. he later got a job with deliveroo. 

Take care My Lady. I wouldn’t want to see you injure yourself on that razor sharp wit.