CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

North Korean prison standards

Stubby Pecker

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Decs a good poster? Yes. But fucking thick for not realising Ding was not going to cave-in. With someone like Decs, if it wasn't Ding, it would be someone else. MikeD, was completely innocuous, but left because of incessant unwarranted abuse from Decs and Bill. I could quite easily allow all of them back on. Within hours there will be fifty plus posts and the content will be as before. Then they will be banned again. There isn't any point to it. Einstein and all that caper "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Yeah yeah, forget all that. Do you want one of us to shit in your mouth?

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got a couple or spare ones cockfingers "laid" for me so save your stools. You can just pop it in beasties gob and be done.

Save your Stools? I feel a new Just Giving site in the making here.

Guest Mingeeta
On 2017-6-23 at 10:22 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I see this gets a like from miss whiplash so can assume they'll just try to keep sneaking back in disguise and the game continues 

Probably why Spunkgape doesn't get a permanent ban, as if he come back as an alias, it would only take a couple of posts to realise its the one and only resident sausage jockey, as the words Peasant, Oik, and the speciality word of the special needs nancy boy, Herpees, would make an instant appearance.

On 21/06/2017 at 7:10 AM, Roadkill said:

North Korea is a special case. It's a tiny slice of the old Soviet Union ruled over by a family of dictators for the last few decades. Once they get working nukes the little egomaniac in power will be the only one stopping them from getting used. North Korea is the Punkape of countries. Would you trust Punkape with nukes?

If I had nukes I'd drop them on admin...

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They would be too quick for you, lingering death would give the rest of us a laugh.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Just bend over and fart at them; the deadly hail of spunk encrusted winnets would kill instantly. If they should by a fluke of luck escape your anal nail bomb of west African petrified spunk bullets, the resulting tertiary AIDS is sure to get them.

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:05 PM, Snatch said:

The Yanks underestimated Bin Laden and his mates. A lesson to be learnt maybe?

Yet again the evil Snatch is right. Yanks are the embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect; a nation of village idiots, blissfully unaware of their ineptitude

On 20/06/2017 at 9:39 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

US prisoner held in North Korea is sent home brain dead and kicks the bucket days later. This poor cunt apparently stole a propaganda poster, which as of his companions say is bullshit, "confessed" and got 15 years hard labour. The slanty eyed Stalinists say he was given a sleeping pill then got botulism and fell into a coma. Yank doctors say there's no sign of botulism more likely brain damage caused by the blood supply to the brain being cut due to cardiac arrest. Basically he was fitted up, as a pawn, and the torture went wrong or they just decided to kill him horribly to make a point. North Korea will eventually fall to pieces and the world will hear some shameful things and have millions of brainwashed simpletons to deal with. The most humane thing to do is incinerate the whole country and residents.

When you say the country will fall to pieces and the world will hear the shameful things and how millions of brainwashes simpletons will have to be incinerated....... are you talking about Scotland?   Or Wales?

Guest Bill Stickers
On 23/06/2017 at 9:51 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

TBH I miss Frank but from what I know of him from elsewhere banning him is sensible .. of the missing I miss Catwoman and Drew Peacock the most. Sadly with cat I think that the menopause had got to her.

I also miss that STI-riddled queen Frank. You say you know him from frequenting other sites? 

Guest Mingeeta
15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I also miss that STI-riddled queen Frank. You say you know him from frequenting other sites? 

She logs on to Dignitas quite a bit. 

On 01/07/2017 at 7:24 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Northern Ireland 

Aaahhh yes I forgot about those unwashed bogg dwellers.  Fucking hate that lot as well.