CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon's Charity Record.

Witheredscrote

Guest Mingeeta
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So Mr Cowell has released a charity single for Grenfell, 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'  That should go down very well locally, but surely it would have been better to have done a cover of The Crazy World of Arthur Brown's  'Fire'

Or Bruce Springsteens'  I'm on fire

Guest nobgobbler

Is there no end to Cowellcunt's talents? Bet he had his recording on the back burner just waiting for a disaster to unfold so he jump on the ego train. (yes I did say back burner).

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Put yourself on a few government lists with that one, Gobbler lol..

Cowellcunt started it. (yes I did say started it). Anyway, Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash ... you should have chosen the B side, Ring of Fire by Punkape.

This shameless trot through the index of the Guinness Book of Hit Singles is all well and good, but surely a more fitting cover would have been the old Derek & Clive stalwart "Jump (You Fucker, Jump)."

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What are they going to do with the money raised? Clad the fucking building in the proper cladding? Well, I'm afraid that particular horse has well and truly bolted and in an Iceland lasagne - probably.

Guest Snatch
17 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have just heard it on the News. It is shit.

I listen to the first few seconds of the rapping twat (I hate rap music) then skipped a few minutes,then turned it off.

Load of shite,really it is.