CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain First

The Beast

Guest Lady Penelope

More similar groups at  it .. a outfit called Brexit News was reporting a "terrorist attack" on children by a "knife wielding terrorist". Turned out to be a follow up from an argument between two men on a housing estate built on a former barracks and it just happened to be that children were around at the time.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This fucking shambles needs to be put on mute permanently. Organised by people with criminal records, purporting to be Christians. Wankers who can't get more votes than the monster raving loony party. Cunts.

Britain First is a principle I strongly believe in. It doesn't mean I have to be a member of anything. You Corbynistas must have something similar. Probably Moscow, Havana, Beijing or Pyongyang First. Commie cunt.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Britain First is a principle I strongly believe in. It doesn't mean I have to be a member of anything. You Corbynistas must have something similar. Probably Moscow, Havana, Beijing or Pyongyang First. Commie cunt.

You think a few low IQ bigots with their christian patrols is going to sort out the muslim terrorist problem we have in UK plc?

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You think a few low IQ bigots with their christian patrols is going to sort out the muslim terrorist problem we have in UK plc?

Is there statistical proof that all Britain First members are all low IQ bigots? Or is this just part of your anti-British, anti-Christian diatribe?

May Punkape have no mercy on your soul.

Guest Corbynista
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is there statistical proof that all Britain First members are all low IQ bigots? Or is this just part of your anti-British, anti-Christian diatribe?

You are a Britain first supporter and you clearly have a very low low iq. So far the anecdotal evidence on this site therefore 100% supports this claim. 

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

No proof whatsoever. Does one really need it? This sort of group is just causing an obstruction and usually followed by right wing fascists who have been spouting the same old bollocks the last 40 years. They didn't start the current problems with muslims, but they didn't prevent it or stop it from spreading. Nothing new from these fuckwits that is going to solve the impending crisis. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

No proof whatsoever. Does one really need it? This sort of group is just causing an obstruction and usually followed by right wing fascists who have been spouting the same old bollocks the last 40 years. They didn't start the current problems with muslims, but they didn't prevent it or stop it from spreading. Nothing new from these fuckwits that is going to solve the impending crisis. 

Why Beastie...haven't seen you so vocal about a topic in some time now.  Weetabix for brekkie, then?  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why Beastie...haven't seen you so vocal about a topic in some time now.  Weetabix for brekkie, then?  

It's just how I see the current problems UK plc has with muslims playing out. Any counter narrative can't be successful if they bring another religion into the argument. Also associations with right wing loons will only give licence to the political class to stereotype and marginalise it, (or simply put) sweep it under the carpet.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

You are a Britain first supporter and you clearly have a very low low iq. So far the anecdotal evidence on this site therefore 100% supports this claim. 

I am not a supporter per se. That does not mean I do not agree with some things they say. Nor the BNP. Nor the EDL. Nor the NSDAP come to think of it. As for my IQ. It has done OK for me so far.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's just how I see the current problems UK plc has with muslims playing out. Any counter narrative can't be successful if they bring another religion into the argument. Also associations with right wing loons will only give licence to the political class to stereotype and marginalise it, or simply put sweep it under the carpet.

The political class has fucked it up for decades. The right wing is the bogeyman that is blamed for us not having Sharia Law, Bacon bans and compulsory female genital mutilation.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

The political class has fucked it up for decades. The right wing is the bogeyman that is blamed for us not having Sharia Law, Bacon bans and compulsory female genital mutilation.

That's a bit grandiose. FGM goes on quite unopposed.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That's a bit grandiose. FGM goes on quite unopposed.

I believe FGM is illegal in this country and people get prosecuted for it. It is fear of other countries cultural sensitivities that stop the authorities from taking stronger action against the barbaric practices of people from hotter places.

To be honest it's getting harder and harder to tell just how our political class are earning their pay altogether. The May/Corbyn rivalry has become extremely toxic and no one seems willing to actually explain how they're going to do what they're proposing. All sides are so busy promising the idiots of the country the world that none of them seem to be connected to reality any more. Everyone is either seen as good or bad with no middle ground and all they're all too fucking stubborn to admit defeat and work together for the good of the country because that would bruise their fucking egos. The entire fucking lot of them are too busy slagging each other of to actually do their jobs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be honest it's getting harder and harder to tell just how our political class are earning their pay altogether. The May/Corbyn rivalry has become extremely toxic and no one seems willing to actually explain how they're going to do what they're proposing. All sides are so busy promising the idiots of the country the world that none of them seem to be connected to reality any more. Everyone is either seen as good or bad with no middle ground and all they're all too fucking stubborn to admit defeat and work together for the good of the country because that would bruise their fucking egos. The entire fucking lot of them are too busy slagging each other of to actually do their jobs.

We have the same political problem here, but without the social unrest. But it will come.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

FGM is abhorrent regardless. Any society that practices it is sub human. To remove a clitoris to subjugate women into breeding stock, undeserving of the pleasures of sex, is horrific.

They want to shag their wives, but they don't want their wives to enjoy it.

Give the cunts fleshlights, the West will deal with their tedious, sinful, horny women.

eunice-lieveld-burka1.jpg

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

if only......

Are the Jihadists blowing their pussy's up now as well then? Blimey, talk about going out with a bang... Anyway, Britain First is a policy that gets my 100% backing. Christians First, get none and they are as bad as any other fucking Holy cause which is after all to blame for every fucking war of yesterday, today and tomorrow, as to why I'm Quaker come Puritan. 

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

We have the same political problem here, but without the social unrest. But it will come.....

Yes, but at least your lot don't take any shit from the fuckers. How many Mushies have you let in compared to other lands?

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Never mind that bollocks mank, how's your shed doing in the weather? Bet it pongs a bit and those cunt spiders must be getting bigger and meaner daily?

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that bollocks mank, how's your shed doing in the weather? Bet it pongs a bit and those cunt spiders must be getting bigger and meaner daily?

My man cave has been cleared and is awaiting cooler weather for final demolition. The spiders seem to have fucked off, back to Mars I suppose.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This morning my missus started to nag me, so I kicked her in the cunt. Would this be termed FGM?. I am rather confused, it's this fucking heat.

Best you get some Odour Eaters. 

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

FGM is abhorrent regardless. Any society that practices it is sub human. To remove a clitoris to subjugate women into breeding stock, undeserving of the pleasures of sex, is horrific.

It seems to be getting popular amongst indigenous Brits. There are a growing number of people here who have expressed a desire to mess up some Islamic cunts.

• Like 1