CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain First

The Beast

12 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

FGM is a cultural practice. It is not up to us to dictate to other cultures what is and is not acceptable. It's subjective.

I wish someone would perform FGM on you. There'd be nothing left, seeing as you're just a huge clitoris.

23 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

FGM is a cultural practice. It is not up to us to dictate to other cultures what is and is not acceptable. It's subjective.

And such barbarian culture is not wanted in the UK plc by the majority. One country, one rule of law.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

I say let the right wing have a voice. It doesn't matter of you agree with them or not. If the left can have a voice then in a democracy so should the right.

Anyway,if these Islamists are allowed to march on the streets of the UK and spout their hatred of us infidels and laws of the country they live in then the opposition must be allowed to demonstrate on the streets against those that hate us and want us dead.

If Islamic Terrorists aren't right wing extremists then I don't know what is.

3 hours ago, Corbynista said:

You are a Britain first supporter and you clearly have a very low low iq. So far the anecdotal evidence on this site therefore 100% supports this claim. 

One swallow doesn't make a summer, although it usually makes Punkape's night.

1 hour ago, Corbynista said:

39 minutes ago, The Beast said:

And such barbarian culture is not wanted in the UK plc by the majority. One country, one rule of law.

I agree, FGM may be endemic in certain cultures, but it's not acceptable in the UK. Furthermore I would be astonished if your opinion is shared by Jeremy Corbyn. He has always been strong on Women's rights.

Just now, Rick_B said:

I agree, FGM may be endemic in certain cultures, but it's not acceptable in the UK. Furthermore i would be astonished if your opinion is shared by Jeremy Corbyn. He has always been strong on Women's rights.

As you know so much about Islam I was wondering why Corbyn is so hell bent on showing support for the religion of peace when Islam in its true form as practiced in Saudi Arabia has no women's rights, is homophobic and does not believe in democracy? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I say let the right wing have a voice. It doesn't matter of you agree with them or not. If the left can have a voice then in a democracy so should the right.

Anyway,if these Islamists are allowed to march on the streets of the UK and spout their hatred of us infidels and laws of the country they live in then the opposition must be allowed to demonstrate on the streets against those that hate us and want us dead.

Too true snatch, but the majority of followers of Islam are not white working class, so it is absolutely right that Islam can openly preach views that would make Hitler turn in his grave without challenge. Any one that does question the teachings is cast aside as a bigot right wing nazi, as the yanks say go figure.

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As you know so much about Islam I was wondering why Corbyn is so hell bent on showing support for the religion of peace when Islam in its true form as practiced in Saudi Arabia has no women's rights, is homophobic and does not believe in democracy? 

He supports Islam because he relies on their vote, and they vote for him because he is their little bendy bitch puppet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

A Waffen SS punishment battalion after a month of partisan attacks in their rear areas?

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So it's only whitey that can be a terrorist now. Racists, terrorists, only a matter of time before we get ethnically cleansed to make the world a safer place for all the nice peaceful brown people.

You should mount a small expedition Authoritah. Yes. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The majority of mainstream Muslims regard the Wahhabist form of Islam as practised in Saudi Arabia as not the true Islam. Wahhabism in its current form was founded in the eighteenth century and became the defacto religion in the area as a result of a pact between Ibn Abd al-Wahhab and Muhammad bin Saud. As a method of control the Wahhabist ideology suits the current House of Saud as it legitimises the country's religious dictatorship.

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The majority of mainstream Muslims regard the Wahhabist form of Islam as practised in Saudi Arabia as not the true Islam. Wahhabism in its current form was founded in the eighteenth century and became the defacto religion in the area as a result of a pact between Ibn Abd al-Wahhab and Muhammad bin Saud. As a method of control the Wahhabist ideology suits the current House of Saud as it legitimises the country's religious dictatorship.

I would guess the Saudis would say that they follow true Islam and the others just follow a watered down version, and following in that thought Isis are the true believers as they would die for Islam. Anyway thanks Rick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Mmm I wonder if fatty fat fat black would agree?

IMG-20170620-WA0009.jpg

Terrorist attack, horrific incident, it's just semantics. How many words can you use to describe the actions of the kind of arseholes who do this stuff to innocent members of the public?

37 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Terrorist attack, horrific incident, it's just semantics. How many words can you use to describe the actions of the kind of arseholes who do this stuff to innocent members of the public?

No its not just semantics, that's the point I'm making, lol, silly emoji.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's not semantics Rick, it's a very deliberate and methodical attempt to downplay the actions of ethnic minorities and make them sound somehow less malicious and barbaric than the actions of a white English nutter. When the truth is that they are all as bad as each other. Abbott clearly has more sympathy for Islamic psychopaths than she does for indigenous ones. She should have no sympathy for any of them but her choice of words shows that she clearly does.