CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain First

The Beast

Guest Corbynista
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not semantics Rick, it's a very deliberate and methodical attempt to downplay the actions of ethnic minorities and make them sound somehow less malicious and barbaric than the actions of a white English nutter. When the truth is that they are all as bad as each other. Abbott clearly has more sympathy for Islamic psychopaths than she does for indigenous ones. She should have no sympathy for any of them but her choice of words shows that she clearly does.

If we reach out to Muslim extermists and try to have compassion and understand them perhaps we can learn how to not upset them in future. 

1 hour ago, Corbynista said:

If we reach out to Muslim extermists and try to have compassion and understand them perhaps we can learn how to not upset them in future. 

Good luck with that...........after they have cut your thick fucking head off. On the other hand...........

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I once knew a woman who did female circumcision.

She used to get herself into a terrible flap and would have me in stitches.

Was that Chubby Brown, Bernard Manning or Jethro, circa 1985?

Guest Lady Penelope

I would like you to have a big hug .. preferably from a car crushing machine.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Perhaps we could invite them over for tea and halal cakes? Fuck compassion, ban all religion, invoke international law against sky fairy and monster in the mountain worshipping, it should be declared a mental condition like schizophrenia or depression. They should be all locked up in a loony bin.

Guest Corbynista
3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Perhaps we could invite them over for tea and halal cakes? Fuck compassion, ban all religion, invoke international law against sky fairy and monster in the mountain worshipping, it should be declared a mental condition like schizophrenia or depression. They should be all locked up in a loony bin.

That doesn't sound very practical, thank god you will never be in any kind of position of authority on account of being a total cretin. I am a religious pluralist and clearly more enlightened than u. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

That doesn't sound very practical, thank god you will never be in any kind of position of authority on account of being a total cretin. I am a religious pluralist and clearly more enlightened than u. 

Sod of decs, you are about as enlightened as a black hole! Dianne Abbott's springs to mind.

Guest Snatch
28 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Sod of decs, you are about as enlightened as a black hole! Dianne Abbott's springs to mind.

Not sure it is Decs. Bubba hasn't given him a reach round yet. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Was that Chubby Brown, Bernard Manning or Jethro, circa 1985?

No. She went on to far bigger things, and before she knew it she put it all behind her, forgot what she was doing, and became a Dianne Abbot ventriloquist act on the Isle of Dogs. 

Guest Cupid Stunt
4 hours ago, Corbynista said:

One thing's for sure, you are quite clearly more of a cunt than anyone here. And anybody who accuses someone of being a cretin but can't spell 'you' should shut the fuck up.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Corbynista said:

I have studied a lot of religion and in my travels I have seen many unreasonable acts done in the name of god. The more I understand, the more I see the dangers within religions and their fanatical followers. The world would not end if religion did.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have studied a lot of religion and in my travels I have seen many unreasonable acts done in the name of god. The more I understand, the more I see the dangers within religions and their fanatical followers. The world would not end if religion did.

Those who cite the likes of Pol Pot, Mao and Stalin as counter examples do have a point, but at least those cunts could explain the rationale behind their ideologies, however fucked up they might have been. However, anyone who is forced to conclude their argument with the ludicrous assertion that "Well, you've got to have faith, don't you?" is just asking to be crucified.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I'm religiously atheist. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2017 at 6:54 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

He supports Islam because he relies on their vote, and they vote for him because he is their little bendy bitch puppet.

He is a Glory Hunter of a Cunter...I would gladly execute him in a style similar to his beloved Islamic chums. That way he can feel the full peace of Islam. WHAT A CUNTBREED HE IS !!

Guest Lady Penelope
On 22/06/2017 at 5:20 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Those who cite the likes of Pol Pot, Mao and Stalin as counter examples do have a point, but at least those cunts could explain the rationale behind their ideologies, however fucked up they might have been. However, anyone who is forced to conclude their argument with the ludicrous assertion that "Well, you've got to have faith, don't you?" is just asking to be crucified.

Fatboy Kim probably has no other options other than to try to frighten the Donald and the Yanks .. Quadaffi tried the be friendly tack and ended dead.

On 21/06/2017 at 3:00 PM, southerncunt said:

FGM is abhorrent regardless. Any society that practices it is sub human. To remove a clitoris to subjugate women into breeding stock, undeserving of the pleasures of sex, is horrific.

You can have sex with your Wallabies, kangaroos and Ostriches and then you abuse the Aboriginal peoples with predictable regularity ......

You fucking wankers.

lol.

fuck off.