CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Day of Rage

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Corbynista
16 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I'd rather not, I ate recently.  Corbin and May should have an affair and their kid should be a future PM.

Not a bad idea... unity 

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Ape said:

Try getting a job and doing something positive with your life. Posting fucking drivel like this makes you as much of a wanker as @'eavensabove, and that's really nothing to aspire to.

Fuck off.

The cunts a troll whereas Eavens is just a fucking idiot. 

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Day of Rage turned out to be a damp squib with only 250, 300 tops attending, as such the event was given way too much air-time.

I have given a 'like' to this post, at great personal risk to myself. The last time I did it, I received lots of hate mail by p.m. calling me a grass, Roop's pet, and far worse. All but one messages were from Bubba.

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Day of Rage turned out to be a damp squib with only 250, 300 tops attending, as such the event was given way too much air-time.

The hot weather left most would be protesters legless.

9 hours ago, Corbynista said:

I have a job thanks. I make lutes and other stringed folk instruments and also work part time as a holistic aromatherapist, and by that virtue have contributed more to society and music that you ever will at your desk job for Metro bank. 

Holistic aromatherapist? Fucking poof.

Guest Manky

Should have matched the cunts through a shower, through weight-watchers and into a job centre for benefit fraud investigation. Add in a coat of looking at by the immigration people and the 2 still standing could carry on to topple the government.

Wankers.

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have given a 'like' to this post, at great personal risk to myself. The last time I did it, I received lots of hate mail by p.m. calling me a grass, Roop's pet, and far worse. All but one messages were from Bubba.

Yeah, sorry about that one old fruit, I must have been drunk, you crawly bum lick.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
On 2017-6-21 at 9:52 PM, Corbynista said:

Would you care to explain yourself? 

I think what he means is on every Corner there is a shitface knobhead that no one likes. You have no avatar, you are a placard wearing cunt, and as your name suggests you fancy Diane Abbott. You are the shitface knobhead that no one likes. 

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I think what he means is on every Corner there is a shitface knobhead that no one likes. You have no avatar, you are a placard wearing cunt, and as your name suggests you fancy Diane Abbott. You are the shitface knobhead that no one likes. 

I think our Cor-bin-sista isn't fit to lick the piss off abbottosauros's beef curtains although I'm sure he'd love to have a crack at it, pun intended. The web footed, ditch dwelling, East Anglian council tea boy!

Guest nobgobbler
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think our Cor-bin-sista isn't fit to lick the piss off abbottosauros's beef curtains although I'm sure he'd love to have a crack at it, pun intended. The web footed, ditch dwelling, East Anglian council tea boy!

I'm sure she'd love it too. She strikes me as somebody who hasn't had any for several years.