CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

supermodels/ page 3 girls that now look like a blind cobblers thumb

Eddie

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eddie said:

I will nominate Jo Guest, neil must remember this page 3 stunner, although the years have not been kind

jo guest.jpg

I was at prime wanking age when she was hot, she is no milf/gilf either. Shit!

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pen was a right stunner until she met Frank. This is what face-fucking does to you.

z60IPNb.png

Yeah but I bet she'd let you do really dirty stuff to her, not like those flirty young things that tell you your cock smells like a Frenchman's pantry, and refuse to let you shit on their tits.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

I will nominate Jo Guest, neil must remember this page 3 stunner, although the years have not been kind

jo guest.jpg

Fucking hell, what happened?  Did she just stop caring?  Get the hair back to blonde, and make her chase after a catering van loaded with cakes and biscuits and she'll get sorted enough to bugger right proper like!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Oh fuck. No, I've changed my mind.

00001e0f4-Jodie_Marsh.jpg

What's the problem Drew?  Nowt wrong with her a plastic bag over head wouldn't fix.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

More a chance of blood rushing to the head of her cock.

Don't tempt Punkape with the rare pleasure of a hermaphrodite!  He couldn't pull a woman if he had a solid bar of gold hanging out of his pants, and his exploits in gay bars, bath houses and shipping docks are already well documented.  A hermaphrodite would be paradise for the sad fucking poof.