CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

supermodels/ page 3 girls that now look like a blind cobblers thumb

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

When I was 18 she was in Top Shop doing a signing, I asked my manager for an early break, but 3 hours later I was just 4 people from the front of the queue and the twat come and dragged me away. Inconsiderate cunt.

She made The Sun a small fortune and many folks raved about her. She was horny for sure, until she started singing, but as with like most so-called models, you see better muff on the streets. 

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

She made The Sun a small fortune and many folks raved about her. She was horny for sure, until she started singing, but as with like most so-called models, you see better muff on the streets. 

It was that Bailin tea twat Peter Foster started the decline. Twat he was, would have loved to slap him.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mingeeta said:

It was that Bailin tea twat Peter Foster started the decline. Twat he was, would have loved to slap him.

You're only as good as your agent, and a bad one will take you down.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're only as good as your agent, and a bad one will take you down.

I'd be he agent if I could take her down.... On her knees to my 5 mm length.

Someone alluded to Jo Guest's transformation into a Tussaud's waxwork of Barrymore playing a pantomime blue waffle in my old Page 3 nom. I thought I'd blocked it out, but alas, I'm yet again reminded.

What a fall from grace that is. I would've given my Master System 2 to suck her swingers when i was a smaller, spottier cunt.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, nocti said:

Someone alluded to Jo Guest's transformation into a Tussaud's waxwork of Barrymore playing a pantomime blue waffle in my old Page 3 nom. I thought I'd blocked it out, but alas, I'm yet again reminded.

What a fall from grace that is. I would've given my Master System 2 to suck her swingers when i was a smaller, spottier cunt.

They still swing, but probably clatter her knees.

43 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Is the sun getting to you Eric?  Sam is the one you'd take to meet your mum as long as dad isn't in, cos mine wouldn't let me get a word in.

I was in the west end bar that Sam Fox part owned in the late 80s, she stormed in, already drunk, ripped open the till, and started screaming at the poor barman "I'm takin' all this fackin money now an' I want this fackin till filled up again by closin' time", and then stormed out again. No, I wouldn't have taken her to meet Mum.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was in the west end bar that Sam Fox part owned in the late 80s, she stormed in, already drunk, ripped open the till, and started screaming at the poor barman "I'm takin' all this fackin money now an' I want this fackin till filled up again by closin' time", and then stormed out again. No, I wouldn't have taken her to meet Mum.

I thought you were gonna say ripped open her top, i wouldn't take her to meet mum either if that was the case, I'd have been preoccupied chewing the JCB starter buttons off her jugs.

And be careful about west end bars, some dive bars in a west end town are occupied by the likes of Spunkers, sometimes your better off dead. 

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

I thought you were gonna say ripped open her top, i wouldn't take her to meet mum either if that was the case, I'd have been preoccupied chewing the JCB starter buttons off her jugs.

And be careful about west end bars, some dive bars in a west end town are occupied by the likes of Spunkers, sometimes your better off dead. 

At the time they were full of baby eating football hooligans, yuppie hunting.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Didn't she turn Lesbo for a while, and most possibly still is? She was fucking dreadful with Fleetwood on some awards ceremony the other year, I know that much.

She was a lesbian when she was doing page 3, she was a lesbian when she was recording at PWL Studios with Stock Aitken Waterman in 1987, and 2 years ago she lost her partner of 17 years, Myra Stratton, to cancer. She was, and always will be brighter than you, which admittedly aint hard.  On and off for about 20 years I worked for her, and she always paid me with no problems. A very shrewd and honest lady.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

She was a lesbian when she was doing page 3, she was a lesbian when she was recording at PWL Studios with Stock Aitken Waterman in 1987, and 2 years ago she lost her partner of 17 years, Myra Stratton, to cancer. She was, and always will be brighter than you, which admittedly aint hard.  On and off for about 20 years I worked for her, and she always paid me with no problems. A very shrewd and honest lady.

Just one question, was she straight before she met you?

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Just one question, was she straight before she met you?

She just thought "if that's an example of a man, then I'm off to drink from the furry cup instead.."

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Oh, so yours will be smaller than mine then? Phew.

Not at all. I just don't fancy 2nds after You, you infested cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh. Well that settles that then, you shrewd & honest goose. Whilst the rest of us have been shagging proper women, You on the other hand have been wanking over a page 3 Donkey Dyke for the past 20 years.  

23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'll give you that. She's held-up well for her years... There used to be some cunt in my local pub that went to many Sam Fox publicity evenings and the likes, and he'd swear blind that she fancied him, which believe me was more like a hope expressed. He was a proper plank, much the same as Ape.